Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 09:06:36 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Temple of Veeshan,Kael etc etc....  (Read 30048 times)
Kaldar

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 07:48:16 am »

Alternative to Dulak -
The Dulak loot is Vex Thal loot. If you prefer to mass kill mobs with your main, and loot Dulak gear on alts, you could clear vex thal. Mobs used to have a relatively huge amount of HPs, and compared with Dulak, they still do. But if you have end game toons, all of vex thall is soloable, except for aten ha ra himself. Take a walk down memory lane.

BTW: there is no need to do that shard quest, Non-Custom npc will port you at any level.

You could even get your alt levels 47-70 while getting their dulak gear.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 07:53:19 am by Kaldar » Logged
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 08:15:25 am »

Also, Ssra temple drops very nice (no level restriction at all) accessory gear. The blood golem drops a +100 hp belt, necklace, and bracer, as well as the key to the emperor room having nice stats on it as well.

For a nice earring, might want to do the Sigil Earring of Veracity quest. It involves getting a key to Lord Seru's area in Sanctus Seru, but if you go through with the whole quest line, it's a nice reward.

Akheva also drops nice loot, but I haven't been there. What I do know is that there is at least one boss that deathtouches. Tongue

Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 08:26:35 am »

Dulak is hard to farm for your ROA toons since there is a level cap on the zone which excludes level 70s.

Additionally there is alot of the same items that drop over and over. ToV,Kael etc have different drops that give some variety for ROAing.

Yes i have done the ROA countless times and this isnt for my own "personal interest". It is just something else to try and improve a great server.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 04:14:03 pm »

Dulak is hard to farm for your ROA toons since there is a level cap on the zone which excludes level 70s.

Additionally there is alot of the same items that drop over and over. ToV,Kael etc have different drops that give some variety for ROAing.

Yes i have done the ROA countless times and this isnt for my own "personal interest". It is just something else to try and improve a great server.

Like i said, prolly not for him.. but the server as a whole

shea851

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 10:40:10 pm »

I thought Dulak loot has rec level on every item.

Bavarian
ubelong2matt

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 11:16:27 pm »

No Shea, the Dulak gear does not have a level requirement.  However, it is BoA so you would need to collect it when you're of level and then use it as you leveled RoA.
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 07:27:28 am »

After you delevel by starting the RoA quest, aren't you allowed access back into Dulak?

Technically he could get some pieces while in there then. hehehehe

Rob Smiley
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 07:36:20 am »

when you get back to 30 yeah.. so technically just regear yourself on the first run.. then the other RoA runs will be better and faster

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 12:24:05 pm »

I would get like, ring lvl 40 (if you even care at that point) then go back to Dulak if you want that gear so badly.
At lvl 51 you cant wear it to lvl up with anymore anyway

Curry

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 01:04:24 pm »

Just wondering... Is it possible to have 2 RoAs? As in, it's lore item, so could I just get a lvl100 ring and a lvl99 ring, like get one to some 49, then start lvling up a new one too.
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 01:08:40 pm »

I would get like, ring lvl 40 (if you even care at that point) then go back to Dulak if you want that gear so badly.
At lvl 51 you cant wear it to lvl up with anymore anyway

I think the whole point was to make RoA leveling faster.  So with the Dulak gear at the initial levels, it would help out as opposed to having nothing.

Rob Smiley
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 01:16:02 pm »

Just wondering... Is it possible to have 2 RoAs? As in, it's lore item, so could I just get a lvl100 ring and a lvl99 ring, like get one to some 49, then start lvling up a new one too.

As awesome and overpowered as that would be, unfortunately no. can only have 1

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 01:17:50 pm »

why would you need 2 anyways.. you almost indestructible with 1.

Reed.. whats after 51? I didnt get that part

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 01:30:47 pm »

becomes required lvl 70 to wear. Also have to do tradeskills to lvl it

Rajunn

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 01:52:35 pm »

While on RoA topic...  Do AA's reset as well on delevel?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 97
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)