Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 12:29:16 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Instances 50k  (Read 13892 times)
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 02:33:28 pm »

Ive did all that and more, But keep coming back to the comp praying for the repops. Maybe i should invest in a watch? (but then i wouldnt have a excuse to be able to avoid all the other things i am supposed to be doing by stating that i lost track of time) Ahh the dilemma's life holds for me.

Githiun

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 01:42:41 pm »

I'm still really new to the server.  I just had a guild Tacvi instance go poof on me.  It happens happened to me. That 100k to open it was about 99% of my plat.  Tacvi is SOOOOO highly contested and I need plate gear which EVERYONE wants that getting it in public just isnt possible usually.  Basically right now its like spend 100k and pray I dont die or crash or something.  I dont think its fair.  The 100k invenstment is fair.  IF ITS STABLE.
If its not stable then it really should be lowered to a more management amount.
Githiun

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 04:19:09 pm »

OK this is just rediculous.  My guildy was nice enough to buy me another instance.  I even LEFT one of my characters inside the instance hoping to keep it open.  not even 2 hours after I have left the zone its gone. 

Something needs to be done about it.  Make Tacvi a 25k GI or something.  Make Tacvi special since you are pissing ur money down the tube.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 06:17:24 pm »

Made Tacvi 10k for group and 20k for guild. Might need to wait for reboot first.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Woppoz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 06:52:36 pm »

I played here for almost a year and had never purchased an instance. This is while they were 10k group and I think 20k guild (never needed a guild one as I'm not in a guild).

After buying my first one I thought it was such a fantastic idea. Then I realized how much this would help with doing the UC. Then, it went *POOF* after I died in it. It confused me at the time so I left it alone.

A week later, the price went up to 50/100k. I haven't bought one since and probably never will. At 50k with a risk of it poofing, it's strictly for the uber rich.

I find it a bit more promising to farm anything you can in pub zones for plat while /auction WTB whatever item with at least 20k behind it. I almost always get a tell from someone within a few days of farming plat that has my item. Instances make it faster to get what you need, but not as much fun as a pub zone imo. My only complaint about it is the 10 max train in the custom LDoN zones which is making the UC unbearable as others just wait for you to clear their path so they can run past you and take the 50points.
Faladian

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 10:09:51 pm »

WTB Qvic to be set at same price as Tacvi please?
Kobrakai Pwnstar

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 11:03:58 pm »

This is great news. =D

I know nothing was mentioned but are you considering Dropping the price on Qvic to a smaller but more reasonable number since it also basically eats your instances...i mean, the more I've thought about it, 10k and 20k are too low due to being able to gather/hoard gems from the trash. Maybe 30k group and 60k guild, or 40k group and 80k guild?

- Lostprophets

Drast

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 11:12:32 pm »

I know it's probably been asked but how about single player instances other than ninja logs. of like ldon for 10k?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 12:15:18 am »

Part of the reason for the price hike was to keep from having hundreds, nearly a thousand of each popular zone eating up resources and causing general instance instability. Allowing single toon instances for 10k would promote the exact opposite.

Drast

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 12:20:39 am »

Ok.  I see the issue.  so is there a way to make the group instances more stable?  I had 1 member go LD and there the group instance is no longer accessable.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 12:31:51 am »

Ok.  I see the issue.  so is there a way to make the group instances more stable?  I had 1 member go LD and there the group instance is no longer accessable.
Yeah, once you go in it don't leave, or if you do leave, die and leave a corpse to be rezzed back in. Group Instances have been bugged that way from the start, and i doubt it will ever be able to be fixed.
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 12:54:33 am »

Made Tacvi 10k for group and 20k for guild. Might need to wait for reboot first.

/leghump

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Githiun

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 01:23:00 am »

Yeah /three cheers for hunter.   I totally understand group instance issues because the group ID can change and then you're SOL.  But the guild one was my problem.  Especially since like PoD/HoH NEVER poofs  But had it happen with Tacvi back to back. Other then trying to auction off armor drops at least Tacvi wont impact the economy much.  I wouldnt say its a popular zone to farm just everyone needs it to gear out their alts.

Thanks again hunter.  just wish now i could play /cry what to do what to do!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 73
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)