Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 04, 2024, 06:27:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Pofire who made zone crash  (Read 22523 times)
Vonex

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 04:29:01 am »

I have a few char to plvl ,and I'll choose one who is good for that day to use,mage is my new char I made ,she is not gear'ed ,why I still use mage to plvl ,because I care for other player ,because I don't want to make zone crash , because I know the world is not only me ,I am trying my best to play this game ,and getting someone blame my english or any other thing from my post ,I am a sufferer ,someone is interesting to bully a sufferer ,by the way I not really know what he is talking ,just know he is saying bad thing and he have trouble from reading my post ,my guildmate have no problem to reading what I typed even I spell it wrong ,they use their brain to understand what I typing and what I want to say ,sure I know some point of someone who are not understand what I talking for ,there have a few point ,but I am not going to say why he have trouble on it ,and someone said may be I just drop the zone and take screenshots ,see the ping that is 95.3 ,100 drop to 95.3 I have how many sec to run back in the house? that is impossible ,I have a lot of screenshots and different place(in pofire) and different char ,that's show I LD  and the same guys in zone ,but I am not going to post it ,because I tired on a silly controversy ,someone making fun or doing bad thing on a sufferer ,someone don't like other country ,someone to discriminate against race ,someone trying to say I drop the zone then take screenshots ,never mind I was tired ,this is my last post on this topic
Mirielle
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 05:24:02 am »

My head hurts trying to read and understand that.

Please Vonex, for the sake of all that read all future posts of yours, learn and use some basic sentence and paragraph structure.

I understand that English may not be your first language or whatever, but it would help your case immeasurably if people were not assaulted by a wall of text when they try to read your post.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 01:40:08 pm »

Pulling the race card and calling me a bully because you are too lazy to use proper grammar is just cheap. No where in my post did I insult your race or even make fun of you. I didn't call  you names or try to use humor to get people to laugh at you. The fact that you use comma's instead of periods is indicative of just plain laziness. You are the one that is actually calling anyone names.  Heck you could even go the completely lazy route and use google translator and it would be better than what you typed. Why should people have to put effort in understanding your posts when you don't put proper effort in making your post understandable. It is disrespectful.

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 02:22:57 pm »

Dang, this thread is still going O.o
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 04:11:19 pm »

Maybe this thread should just be locked, before it gets turned into a huge flame war and EPeen contest here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6137
  • Latest: Draylan
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65058
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 90