Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 04, 2024, 02:46:56 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Pofire who made zone crash  (Read 22511 times)
Vonex

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2010, 09:22:01 am »

25 april ,Someone said I keep crashing zone ,I feel sad of this , I got a mage for plvl when he said that ,I donno how to make zone crashed with a mage ,You guys make a misstake on it , I got a lot of screenshots for who crashing the zone and he crash me everytime when I am there ,I have lot of screenshots for that guys crashed the pofire and those are only me and that guy in zone ,I'm standing in the house at pofire .This guy start crashing me a few days ago ,he use a bard song to crash zone at frist time ,and zone naked on that day ,after he crashed fire he go to fearplane and bot ,also I have screenshots too ,after hunter work on bard song he bring his warrior to crash fire again on the other day ,he crashed fire 8 time in my 1 rank roa,ok le't him go I give up roa on next day ,I press /who all pofire after pofire down ,oh grats that bard and his sk is the frist who log back in,and finally today I work on roa again and fine he is offline I done 2rank on it today ,I hand in my roa going to do the 3rd of mine today ,I type who all pofire ,nice he is on ~Sure he won't let me do anything at pofire, and crash it 5time when he is 61 -70 ,today I haven't take any screenshots of it because I try to post it on forum my explore down ,I'll try to post on forum let's u guys know who the bard warrior sk(sk is doing roa) keep crashing the zone , DON'T FLAME ME ANYMORE I AM NOT THE GUYS WHO KEEP CRASHING THE ZONE
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 10:02:53 pm »

I like you Vonex, and i would like to see how it would be possible to crash a zone with a mage...
but man, paragraphs and indents would make that so much easier =p

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 10:29:33 pm »

he lost me at "Sad of this". Sad
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 02:31:38 am »

I am understanding what Vonex is saying, somewhat. To me it appears that someone just needs another person to blame and immediately goes to the warrior(s) in the zone.  C'mon everyone, we know about the anger augs and occasional war ramps, but lets not start pointing fingers at the closest person.
xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 03:42:17 am »

I understand you vonex (i stop i got screenshot Smiley )

Guys in PoFire see a mage  chain killing and zone creshing so they say you are making this zone crashing.

I got some tell last time i play my mage in PoFire too asking me to stopcrashing zone.
Af ter 3 tell i answer :
"ok, i am mage i am killing mobs one by one so i cannot crash the zone, where are you i coming close to you and you will see)

After 1 minute i got to the guy hailing him and just follow him without killing anything ans zone crash again.
The guys apologize about that.

we as not a lot in zone, and most was annonimous. So i don't know who it was. But now i am sure the guy wont ever say mage crashing zone !

I don't understand why people keep crashing this zone. Seriously, if you pull 30 mob kill them in same time, the zone crash so you need to log again and regroup and pull again. So isn't faster to just pull 10 mob kill them in 10 sec and pull 10 others etc... I think it s faster than crashing logging back, with loading time...
Vonex

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 04:42:16 am »

I know what problem of screenshots why can't post on here ,hehe, I'm stupid on computer and just know how to play games ,file is too large anyway .I ding 3 lvl on my roa today and when doing 4th he is online again lol, and he crashed fire again for sure and I am 59 ,and finally get back 70 and stop my roa again , I don't think I'm not doing roa when he is on is a true way ,that is what he want , so I should gain AA in pofire when he is working on roa
Vonex

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 04:58:43 am »

mage standing the house at pofire and zone crashed
Vonex

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 05:24:18 am »

Sorry photo is too small and I can't preview and donno the reason , this screenshots is my mage and that guys crash me all the time 3char for him and 2char for me ,driud with warrior at pofire ,how come need a druid?I guess everyone know ,btw everyone can train in pofire that's for sure ,but crash me out zone everytime is not playing nice ,crash 1-2time not a problem and I guess everone crashed fire by accident that I can beileve ,6-8 times he did I don't think it's a accident
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 07:19:23 am »

Can you crash PoF with a Paladin?
Oh no.. they would die on the first mob pull ;p

Anyways... if he knows he is crashing it everytime, well that guy is plain and simple stupid.

I don't understand why people keep crashing this zone. Seriously, if you pull 30 mob kill them in same time, the zone crash so you need to log again and regroup and pull again. So isn't faster to just pull 10 mob kill them in 10 sec and pull 10 others etc... I think it s faster than crashing logging back, with loading time...

amen to that brother!

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
dubious

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 06:00:27 pm »

You are causing crashes in PoF aswell Vonex, pulling big ass trains with your warrior, so blaming everyone else is like throwing stone in a glass house. There is always some fool, or ignorant person causing a crash in PoF or some other zone. The best will be to do like xoltreks is suggesting, pulling small trains, and hope for the crash issues to be fixed, and stop blaming everyone for the crashes.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:02:11 pm by dubious » Logged
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 06:05:08 pm »

I wish I could crash the zone, just once so I could feel powerful pulling tons of stuff, sadly, my bard gets a little beat up too quicking pulling....... 1 mob Tongue
vile

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 06:09:44 pm »

i noticed because i live in australia people pulling trains.. anywhere near me in the zone causes me to desync.. i have a big internet connection n what not i put a alt not in the same zone and noticed that zone wasnt crashing it was just me dsync'ing

i will just have to live with this im not complaining but

i wonder how many of the angry ooc's/tell's are from people outside the us just dysncing etc distance matters i suppose Smiley
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 06:11:49 pm »

I could pull 3 mobs on Andre and crash the zone, its common, just gotta work around it i guess. People Just don't understand how easily it can be crashed. Which is normal.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 06:12:13 pm »

Well if some classes are crashing the zone by pulling too many and using items/skills that create an overload, there's only one thing to do...

UPGRADE THE HARDWARE AGAIN! Grin

Vonex

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 06:32:15 pm »

A leading character is up ,and  thx that my warrior is the one I gain roa rank for ,I use my warrior pulling train at pofire as I remember I did once ,and the zone just the guys who make me spending time on this post ,and fine , I'm flame about that make zone crash 6-8times in a really short time when I meet u at pofire ,pulling train at pofire is common ,but crash out other to make yourself lvl fast is not playing nice
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:46:29 pm by Vonex » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6137
  • Latest: Draylan
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65058
  • Total Topics: 5061