Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 03:27:19 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Calling a practicing Catholic  (Read 10352 times)
Caballero

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2011, 02:23:46 pm »

So I was going to jump online and see if anyone in game had some time to answer some questions about Catholic Mass, but my school network won't let me. If there is a practicing Catholic that has the time could you PM me and answer some questions. I'm writing a last minute paper about a Catholic service and I'm having trouble locating specific enough answers.

Thanks
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 02:36:55 pm »

Huh

Bitch please.
Caballero

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:40:59 pm »

Huh
What's hard to understand? I'm writing a paper on a Catholic Mass and I had some questions. I figured, hey, there's bound to be some Catholics on the server.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 02:46:00 pm »

I would think if it's an important paper you could find better resources then a Everquest EMU server. But to each his own. I'm just baffled all around. Whats hard to understand is why you are targeting Catholics for a paper, and why you think an everquest server is a good place to find said Catholics.

It's quite off topic, im sure thats easy to understand.

Bitch please.
Caballero

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 02:54:02 pm »

I would think if it's an important paper you could find better resources then a Everquest EMU server. But to each his own. I'm just baffled all around. Whats hard to understand is why you are targeting Catholics for a paper, and why you think an everquest server is a good place to find said Catholics.

It's quite off topic, im sure thats easy to understand.

Yes, there are much better resources, which I have used extensively. What I wanted was clarification on some things from an average practitioner (hence why I didn't visit a strictly religious site to pose the questions). I was not aware that asking an off topic question would offend your sensibilities so badly. Why am I targeting Catholics (targeting? lol) for a paper? Because its for a class on religion. Why do I think this is a good place to find Catholics? Because I think that the population of this server represents a fairly diverse demographic and there are likely some average Catholics around. Thanks so much for your help. I don't know how I could have reconciled my posting this topic without your approval.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 04:08:35 pm »

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen on this forum. Instead of religion you should take a class on common sense.

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 05:11:22 pm »

PM sent Cab
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 06:57:35 pm »

Bitch please.
Caballero

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 10:32:44 pm »

Everyone's so inflamed about this. Everyone go to the beach and get sand in their vaginas this weekend? I guess its a good thing I've never had a class in common sense since I got the answers I needed.
Caballero

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 10:33:42 pm »

Is he.. laughing? crying? having an orgasm? can't tell.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 10:35:24 pm »

Is he.. laughing? crying? having an orgasm? can't tell.

Yes.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 10:36:55 pm »

Everyone's so inflamed about this. Everyone go to the beach and get sand in their vaginas this weekend? I guess its a good thing I've never had a class in common sense since I got the answers I needed.

Don't let it get to you.. some people love to bitch about anything.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 10:38:22 pm »

Sorry, didn't mean to offend your sensibilities so badly.

Caballero

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 10:50:16 pm »

Sorry, didn't mean to offend your sensibilities so badly.

Don't worry. You didn't. Thanks for your concern <3
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 01:06:08 am »

Fuck That Guy (sometimes referred to as “Dumb Bitch”) refers to a Rage Comic-style contour drawing of the professional basketball player Yao Ming wearing a hearty smile. The image is typically used as a reaction face to convey a dismissive attitude towards someone else’s input in online discussions.

Bitch please.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 111
  • Online Ever: 8678