Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 08:27:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Calling a practicing Catholic  (Read 10320 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 01:10:18 am »

Oh I wasn't really apologizing. I just thought it was funny how he was saying our sensibilities were getting offended when it seems more likely his was, lol.

Caballero

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 04:45:39 am »

Oh I wasn't really apologizing. I just thought it was funny how he was saying our sensibilities were getting offended when it seems more likely his was, lol.

I don't know why I even feel the need to respond, but, uh.. I'm posting in a thread that I started and I had some interest in. You're posting in a thread that you think is stupid. Who is being a whiney troll in this scenario? Wait, I just looked at your profile, you're 39!? I would have pegged you a solid 20-22 tops. Grow up guy.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 05:07:36 am »

You asked a question that was completely out of place on a mmo forum. You acted all but hurt when you got called out for it. What part of this makes you think that your insulting my maturity level would have any merit. If I were you, I would delete  this thread before too many people see it and associate it with your name.

Caballero

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 05:32:15 am »

Delete it? Why? I'm running on no sleep and a ton of caffeine, and these halfwitted attacks are amusing me. I think maybe you've forgotten the content of the thread. You should re-read it.. maybe you have early onset alzheimer's? (You're 39 after all!) I'll recap so you don't have to remember from page to page.

I posted a thread asking for some answers about Catholicism <- butt this are a mmo forem and ur dumb and stupid
Ok, what does it matter that I posted it <- cuz ur dumb lol y u so butthurt
Despite my stupidity I got the help I was seeking thanks <- sorry I hurt ur sensibilities(lol I used ur words against u)
I think maybe you are the ones that seem to have a rectal pain <- no u delete the post or people will know ur dumb lol
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:37:21 am by Caballero » Logged
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 06:32:40 am »

Delete it? Why? I'm running on no sleep and a ton of caffeine, and these halfwitted attacks are amusing me. I think maybe you've forgotten the content of the thread. You should re-read it.. maybe you have early onset alzheimer's? (You're 39 after all!) I'll recap so you don't have to remember from page to page.

I posted a thread asking for some answers about Catholicism <- butt this are a mmo forem and ur dumb and stupid
Ok, what does it matter that I posted it <- cuz ur dumb lol y u so butthurt
Despite my stupidity I got the help I was seeking thanks <- sorry I hurt ur sensibilities(lol I used ur words against u)
I think maybe you are the ones that seem to have a rectal pain <- no u delete the post or people will know ur dumb lol

Yep, you have gone and done it. Your original post is now the second dumbest thing I have ever seen on this forum.

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 06:59:00 am »

That's kinda creepy xig.

Tho it does resemble Fugi alot trying to figure out how to work his teamspeak....
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 07:29:21 am »

That's kinda creepy xig.

Tho it does resemble Fugi alot trying to figure out how to work his teamspeak....

What !!! Hahahaha I still can't get it to work.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 01:07:55 pm »

Let's be perfectly clear here. 39 is not old. When you're a young adult 18-21, still in college, still preparing for the real world, no real life experience away from mommy outside of your dorms, you might think it's old.

39 means he has acquired more wisdom, more real life experience. A piece of paper and student loans can't get you anywhere in 2011, especially if you're studying religion. Chances are you're an undergrad taking random stupid classes trying to explore world religions to culture yourself. If you're a grad student, i'm sorry you're still taking religious classes. Who knows, you could still be in high school, although religion in a gradeschool setting is usually a big no-no.

Let's also clarify, this is a dumb thread, started by one dramatic youth with slight internet angst, completely off-topic. Certainly you can see why it's a little amusing to the rest of us. No one is here to start drama or hurt your feelings, we're just calling it as we see it.

Edit: That Cinemagraph is pro xiggie

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 01:09:44 pm by Kushie » Logged

Bitch please.
Havocx

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 01:47:05 pm »

WTB Muslim PST
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats