Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 01:26:07 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Warrior Epic Stonewall  (Read 13747 times)
Rocco

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2011, 04:02:47 am »

Any chance of removing the cooldown on this? In shorter fights it lasts too long and in the longer boss fights (where it really matters) it doesn't last long enough. It seems like anymore I'm using my paladin to tank, he just does it better.

It's really nice on my paladin to be able to switch stonewall on and off at will. It would be nice if the warriors could do the same. I'd really like to see my warrior back in the MT position.

Maybe lowering it from 45% to 35%, not quite as good as the warrior disc, but a little better than the paladins stonewall.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:17:25 am by Rocco » Logged

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 04:11:43 am »

Hunter already said he was giving warriors the suck it stick for a while.
Rocco

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 04:28:13 am »

Doh! did i miss that post?

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 04:48:42 am »

Nope, he said it in ooc one day. He will eventually do something with them, but "for now they can suck it."
Rocco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 04:57:38 am »

Guess i could drop my warrior and cleric and make 2 more paladins.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 08:16:41 pm »

Yep that's what everyone does.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 10:06:28 pm »

I still run with my cleric and will be adding my warrior back to my group as soon as I 5.0 him. I think I will still prefer to use a pally in the water in T5 but everywhere else it is better to have a warrior.

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 10:26:20 pm »

I still run with my cleric and will be adding my warrior back to my group as soon as I 5.0 him. I think I will still prefer to use a pally in the water in T5 but everywhere else it is better to have a warrior.

What he said. I use warrior for tanking everything except corals.

Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 07:42:02 am »

You do know that cleric 4.0 has a clicky stone wall on it right? it last 30 sec with 1 min cool down.. it's just fine for short fights. save your other 2 SW for when you really need them.

barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 08:13:26 pm »

Nope, he said it in ooc one day. He will eventually do something with them, but "for now they can suck it."

Lmao.  I love Hunter.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 11:09:21 am »

Warriors HAVE been sucking it for awhile now, ever since T4. T6 is about to come out!
Warriors have always been my class of choice, meat shields that take the brunt of the damage to protect their group.

I just earned my first UC ever, and I'm proud to have done it for my warrior, despite getting gruff about it due to the current weakness of warriors. I have faith that warriors will be restored as the top tanks, as it is simply logical and the place they were envisioned to hold.

IMO wars 4.0+ should have the recast timer taken off.
 We are not asking for dps or to replace any other class. We are tanks, THE ultimate tank, and as such we should out-taunt and out-tank any class in the game. Without stonewall, we easily die on trash in T5, even a 380k hp war I know with 5.0s. That's insane.
*Sk's get way more dps than us and can tank better (self heal).
*Palis already are the best healers in the game (though clerics are thankfully still useful) AND they tank better than a war AND they out-dps them.

I'm not asking for a nerf on pali's or sk's, and I'm not making an unreasonable request. I just ask for warriors once again to be the tanks they should always have been.

THANK you for your time.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:51:25 pm by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 11:22:39 am »

I agree that some love is needed for warriors in the tanking department as the class has nothing else to offer, which is fine.

Comron

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 04:45:26 am »

Hi guys,
Sorry to change the subject but thought I may as well post in here rather than make a new topic.
Got my first two angry nerds iv yesterday and had a couple of questions.
I know most people put 2 or more depending on slots into weapons, does this affect the proc rate or proc amount? Or what is the advantage of more than one per weapon?
The angry nerds v I know this is an aoe proc but how much is it?

Oh and one last one. How much is the gp aug that you can make in pod?

Thanks for your help guys.

Zetzin
Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 04:50:07 am »

I believe the V is 1k base, you can equip as many as you can fit into your weapons, the more the better with no detriment. I think th IV is 1500 base but the AE on the V is very handy Smiley

Gp aug?

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
Comron

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 04:58:07 am »

Lol sorry meant hp dam auto correct.
So no extra procs or dmg by having more than one?
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 310