Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 04:27:34 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: UI for UF  (Read 13647 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2011, 02:12:23 am »

http://www.mediafire.com/?c8vsgt5hr6tnspe

The first picture is the UI put to transparent. As you can see it shows the full amount of HP instead of just the first 5 digits. The second one is one that is included in this message. I am pretty sure it will start with only one chat box and it will be where the spam box is in these pictures. If you right click, create new chat window it should place the first 3 that you create in the places shown in this. At that point you just filter what you want going where. I use my main chat as my spam chat because there are some things you can't move out of main chat. I took the pic mid cast so you coudl see there are 2 cast bars. One in the extended group window and one in the spell gems window. The spell gem window has no background currently. I do plan to do a lot more with this but I wanted to get this one out there so people who are interested can start using something. This is for Underfoot only.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 02:29:03 am by Xiggie » Logged

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 02:24:08 am »

Looks nice.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 02:33:32 am »

Thanks Hunter. I learned a lot about modifying them while I was doing this one. I am absolutely sure I can mod a new one that has a map that is a lot smaller than the one I made the other day. I can even put it in any window you want it in, lol. Going to see what all I can put together. If I could some how create a group window that has a tab or button for the map that would be pretty damned cool.

Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 02:56:53 am »

Here is one i threw together for HoT client i was testing the bank slots with bone chips seeing if it would eat items.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 02:58:47 am by Tibador » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 12:28:50 am »

Thanks Hunter. I learned a lot about modifying them while I was doing this one. I am absolutely sure I can mod a new one that has a map that is a lot smaller than the one I made the other day. I can even put it in any window you want it in, lol. Going to see what all I can put together. If I could some how create a group window that has a tab or button for the map that would be pretty damned cool.

Awsome!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 07:30:49 pm »

Hi Xiggy,
I loaded this ui and it looks great ty sir Smiley

I was wondering if there is anyway you could put the casting bar under the target window? Being on the left over the stats is semi off putting.

Oh and I am getting 2 Target of Target boxes
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 10:15:58 pm by Warbash » Logged

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 12:59:57 am »

Yeah I noticed there are 2 target windowas also, lol. I was afraid to try to take the other one out. If I am not mistaken the big one is your actual target window and the little one is player info window. Could be vice versa though. Which window would you like the casting bar on?

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 01:02:02 am »

lol no worries sir,

Can you put the casting bar below the big one that I have centered in the screen shot please?

Thanks!

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 01:12:25 am »

Np at all. Shouldn't take but a few minutes to put together. Makes sense being there too.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 01:26:34 am »

As suggested it is right below the casting window. Looks a hell of a lot better there too. I left it in the group window also for shits and giggles. I tested it on casting a pet to make sure the full bar works.

http://www.mediafire.com/?slfn5h16lwknbnh

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 02:07:38 am »

Thank you sir! Looks tight there Smiley Here is my current layout with your UI.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:10:36 am by Warbash » Logged

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 02:59:57 am »

That actually looks pretty damned good. I just wish I could get them all to have the skin like the group window and chat windows, lol.

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 11:44:47 am »

Xiggie,

Since you upgraded to UF have you been encountering odd video glitches? I got odd display problems after zoning which is obviously video corruption but I m wondering if the UI could be doing it or what.

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 11:51:18 am »

Xiggie,

Since you upgraded to UF have you been encountering odd video glitches? I got odd display problems after zoning which is obviously video corruption but I m wondering if the UI could be doing it or what.
I get the same thing, every time i zone, everything is white until i move. Also if i log out and log in another toon from that same window without restarting, everything blacks out in game.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 12:07:16 pm »

Xiggie,

I get the same thing, every time i zone, everything is white until i move. Also if i log out and log in another toon from that same window without restarting, everything blacks out in game.

Interesting, do you use a custom UI or stock?

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061