Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 02:23:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The plat grind  (Read 5569 times)
Gostin

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2011, 09:03:23 pm »

Havent seen a topic recently on gaining plat.  What are the best ways to get cash in game these days?  I been grinding Velks because it just seems faster than higher end zones for plat.  PoD seems slow having to spawn the chests and PoG...  Just seems faster to kill in velks.

P.S. Looked at the vendor for PoG for Kracken and seen 108k.  Went to get the shammy his T1 and T2 so I could start using Kraken for the T3 bosses.  Got the Shammy T2 chest and skipped my way to PoG with a smile on my face.  Then I tried to buy it and found out the vendor price in the list is missing a digit making it 1mil...  then proceeded to /cry.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 09:04:20 pm »

buy it from auctions its way cheaper..
weekend is good time to buy lots of ppl on doing t3.t4

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 09:15:45 pm »

Gostin lol... I did the same thing with my shaman.. but I bought it for 1million and cried since he had the cash on him lol

Drast

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 09:25:26 pm »

try selling SLS's on the weekend see lotta people wanting to buy them.  100k a pop or 4 for 300k bulk discount.  just a thought.
Ogah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 12:18:50 am »

Velks is king for cash - slide your way up to the castle - buy an instance and spend 2 or 3 hours there. You will come away with a couple hundred k pp in gems.

Before you go - make certain you have plenty of bags. Even though they stack to 100 - you'll be getting LOTS. Also, don't screw yourself and buy a group instance and think to gate out and back - bring a banker waypoint to offload if you get too full up.
Gostin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 12:48:14 am »

Yea velks is where my necro is parked now. ill be working on filling up my bags again when I get home from work.  Just hate doing it there.  With some people having millions in plat I was hoping there was a faster way.  Oh well.  Off to the plat grind.

Cant wait to see how much a difference a Kraken will make on T3 bosses.  Right now as is it takes me 20 minutes to drop a T3 boss.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 310