Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:32:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: t4 spell!!!!  (Read 3633 times)
Udeni

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2012, 12:06:04 am »

There's a few things that are kinda annoying about the t4 zerker spell. First off ITS BROKE, UGHHH! The pet just kinda chills there looking cool with its huge ass axes, but does... nothing. Even when it gets hit with an ae, ramp, or anything like that, it just stands there, and dies eventually.

The other REALLY annoying thing is that it's on the same timer as the zerker epic, t3 spell, AND scepter of time. I would greatly appreciate if their recast timers were changed to be independent of each other. As it is, t4 spell would be a HUGE dps downgrade (unless the pet itself procs the 4.0 ae or something) which makes the spell 100% USELESS. I really like the idea of having a swarm pet for extra dps, and I don't see why it doesn't work, as my friend's warrior swarm pet *does* work.

Thanks,
Udeni

Opeij - Paladin, Udenii - Warrior, Dustoff - Cleric, Udeni - Berzerker, Intap - Wizard, Tempten - Shaman, Inedu - Enchanter, Ewoida - Druid, Gusis - Bard, Ranyp - Mage
Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 12:20:20 am »

I tried using my warrior's swarm pet and it didn't work... Dunno. Maybe an issue with clients/spellfiles. I'm good at FUBAR'ing things that work perfectly, but only doing it to myself... So maybe I'm the only one with an issue on the warrior pet thing...

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
Koda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 01:56:19 am »

Warrior swarm pet does in fact work.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck