Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 01:28:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anguish is available now.  (Read 13339 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2012, 12:58:24 am »

Anguish (T6) is now available to players that completed T5 already.

A new spell file is now available for anyone with SoD+ client so they can see the spells that NPCs cast in Anguish. The new spell file is a zip file with 2 more zip files inside named either Titanium or SoD so use one of those two depending which client you have. As always, back up your spells_us.txt file before over writing them. I'll be posting 2 version for now on. One for Titanium, and One for SoD+.

This spell file is also required for clicking the Anguish Teleport Ring. If you run Titanium and/or don't get this new spell file, then you can still enter Anguish through the Custom Zones Teleporter NPC.

Anguish should be available to enter when the server comes up. Currently its required for all 100 bosses from T5 to be killed in order to enter the zone. Later I might consider side kicking your friends by having a flagged player hail NPC to teleport a group of non-flagged players in to help out with raids (use them as fodder).

Things will be tweaked as needed if this zone is too easy or hard. So please be nice when letting me know if anything is broken or too hard, and I'll work with the guilds to balance stuff. Please try to use different tactics before complaining that things are impossible.

Trash and Bosses will be on 24 hour respawn timer. Instances are allowed.

Make sure you acquire the Task Quest for the Ultimate Charm v2 at zone in from the NPC before handing in any times. Then only hand in required items 1 at a time, verifying if the Task got updated. No refunds for people that hand stuff in without checking if its working and not taking screenshots if it is broken.

Dispelling will come in handy vs bosses, so bring classes for that.

I'm sure guilds will figure out the rest and post their guides.

The Epic Vendor quest code is not done yet for the new 5.5 and 6.0 Epics cause I'm too tired here already. The Epic Vendor will be updated within a week. You'll need time to farm the stuff for the Epics anyway.

There are no essences yet dropping on bosses, but I do plan to add them later with higher damage Augs to allow killing the zone faster and faster.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:01:45 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 01:36:09 am »

Awesome!!

Thanks again!! Can't wait!! Grin

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 01:43:04 am »

Awesome thanks Hunter!! Cannot wait to see it and thank you for everything you do !!! (On a side note im still one toon that is really gimp so when others say its easy just think of me and say "Damn that boy is gimp as hell and needs some help"  Have fun Hunter !!

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 11:13:04 pm »

After watching both public and instance of the new raid zone, I've tweaked some of the bosses spells for better and/or worse that will take effect after reboot. Some stuff was too easy and some stuff was too hard. Trying to pace things there. Over all it was a successful first day with lots of loots already acquired.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 02:05:27 pm »

Any ETA on 5.5 quest availability? Getting kinda close to finishing the book

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 05:54:02 pm »

I should be able to do the Epic Vendor code this weekend.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 06:45:25 pm »

I should be able to do the Epic Vendor code this weekend.

Grin

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 08:15:46 pm »

Heya Hunter after several runs through we have yet to see a page one for the 5.5 or a shield augment. Havent attempted OMM yet so if its on him its all good but figured he was the 6.0 boss. Maybe those pieces just rare but wanted to give you a heads up about it incase it was an oversight. Been havin loads of fun though one the best updates ever imo.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 09:56:23 pm »

Shield Aug is same as other non-boss aug drop list, and page is just on one of 10 named mobs, so its just beating RNG I guess. I can always double check later though to make sure all the values are correct.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 03:49:52 am »

Almost another 2 full clears today and still no page 1 or shield aug. We've full geared one in t6 and 4 others lack 1-2 pieces, so we've cleared at least 6-8 times.
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 02:32:12 pm »

ya working on it again today and still no luck from anyone on server that ive spoken with on shield aug or page 1.
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 11:29:35 am »

Hunter  I had an issue with Mata Mura poofing on me early this morning. I was clearing the last few in his room and I pulled him by mistake. Well after my death I came back to find he was back in his spot but left some friends for me on my corpse. The zone crashed when I pulled the trash he left, when i came back the trash and OMM were all gone. I finished clearing the room but still no OOM. This was in public around 30 minutes after reboot. Also wanted to see if you had a chance to check on page 1 and shield augs pretty sure they are not dropping. Well the page mob is just not spawning we have gotten all other pages at lest 2 times and several books. Other than those little things loving the zone man great job.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)