Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 01:13:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Epic 2.5 advice.  (Read 25385 times)
Mahther

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 01:07:55 pm »

F*CK

lol

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 01:25:33 pm »

Are you sure this is how you want to start your time here on EZ? Look over this thread. People started out agreeing with you. Look how many people are taking your side toward the end of the thread. Eqemu is a smaller community, unlike wow emu reputation matters here. You might think your 'cool story' and calling people faggot makes you look cool, but it doesn't.

It doesn't matter if people agree with me about this subject or not, I am right. I may have just made a forum account but I assure you I've been around for a while. I could give two shits about someone preaching to me about etiquette in a rants and flames thread.

I have been around for a little while too. I have seen dozens and dozens of people like you come and go over the years. You fit into the 'oops I thought this was wow' category. Good thing about people like you is you are never here that long. Once you figure out that you can't do shit without some sort of reputation you will move along to some other game or back to wow.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2012, 01:28:15 pm »

well that is one reason he is anon in his "new Forum ID" shrug

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Jackal1950

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2012, 01:34:14 pm »

Looks too much like an attention seeker for me to give him what he is craving
Mahther

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 01:39:18 pm »

Are you sure this is how you want to start your time here on EZ? Look over this thread. People started out agreeing with you. Look how many people are taking your side toward the end of the thread. Eqemu is a smaller community, unlike wow emu reputation matters here. You might think your 'cool story' and calling people faggot makes you look cool, but it doesn't.

It doesn't matter if people agree with me about this subject or not, I am right. I may have just made a forum account but I assure you I've been around for a while. I could give two shits about someone preaching to me about etiquette in a rants and flames thread.

I have been around for a little while too. I have seen dozens and dozens of people like you come and go over the years. You fit into the 'oops I thought this was wow' category. Good thing about people like you is you are never here that long. Once you figure out that you can't do shit without some sort of reputation you will move along to some other game or back to wow.

Are you so self righteous as to truly believe you know *anything* about me based on one post in a flame thread? Go masturbate so I don't have to deal with the hardon you have for WoW players.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 01:53:11 pm »

Are you so self righteous as to truly believe you know *anything* about me based on one post in a flame thread? Go masturbate so I don't have to deal with the hardon you have for WoW players.

It's not called being self righteous dude, it's called experience. Btw you're fucking pathetic.

http://achievementhunter.com/retnaburn

Mahther

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2012, 02:05:10 pm »

lol, thanks for that blast from the past. 8 years ago is a long time, isn't it? You are SO mad that you took the time to cyber stalk me, I'm flattered and amused. How about pulling up the shit from Solusek Ro when I started playing over a decade ago, or the stuff on Stormhammer when I helped admin the pub forums. Your claim of experience made me chuckle.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2012, 02:16:29 pm »

I have enough experience to call an idiot when I see an idiot. And I didn't cyber stalk you so don't flatter yourself. It's all on the first page of google under your name and email search. Btw, you said you have been here a while, but you are lvl 51?

It doesn't matter though. You won't stay here long.

Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2012, 02:20:22 pm »

You are beyond the point of not caring, now you are just egging them on. Trust me when I tell you, if you stop, they will too.  As soon as it started it can go away.  We do have a very forgiving crowd when you don't ruffle their feathers.
Up to you man, they are only slightly annoyed right now, don't piss em off any more.
Mahther

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2012, 02:26:35 pm »

You took the time to look at my profile, and then google whatever information you could find about me, and then post the worst thing you could find. That is pretty much the definition of cyber stalking. I stopped playing that character after I did a roa, so yeah he's 51. Anything else you want to dig up and question me about?

One day on the forums and I have my own personal stalker. lol
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2012, 02:34:52 pm »

Googling someone and pulling information off the first page is not called stalking, but you already know that. You have no valid points to make so you are trying your pathetic hand at spinning it.

So if Retnaburn is not your toon that you have "been around for a while" with why don't you do everyone a favor and put your main on here so we know who to avoid.

Mahther

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2012, 02:40:42 pm »

Yeah, it's called stalking. Now you're trying to get all of my character names so you can stalk me ingame too. Next you'll be asking me for my real address and phone number so you can stalk me irl. You need to seek professional help.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2012, 02:45:15 pm »

Wow you are fucked up dude. Do you know how fucking stupid you sound? I mean I am really doing a facepalm here. You are really not very good at this internet stuff are you? You should stay out of the flames section cause you suck at it.

Mahther

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2012, 02:46:41 pm »

Stay away from me, stalker! Stranger danger!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2012, 02:52:57 pm »

Wow you really have no idea how stupid and pathetic you look right now. You are one weird individual.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 299
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)