Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2024, 11:17:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fabled Mobs??  (Read 4058 times)
StealthAF

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2012, 08:27:43 am »

Hey guys, I can't seem to find the answer to this question on the forums...and can't get a straight answer in-game either.

Are Fabled mobs always "spawnable" on this server?  Or is it only on occassion like it was on live?

I've tried to camp a few fabled items for fun, but can't seem to get anything to spawn?  Am I just wasting my time or just having bad luck?   Huh

Thanks!
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 04:29:42 pm »

only fabled mob ive seen is the one that drops the dwarven work boots but  honestly i haven't looked for any other ones. i'd imagine there not here cause anything that would drop from them is prolly obsolete due to custom armor/zones. Now i could be very wrong just given my 2 cents which i should keep cause im poor  Undecided
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 06:22:22 pm »

Ive seen Fabled Dvinn in crushbone and Fabled Lockjaw in oasis.. so I'm guessing they are out there.

napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 06:47:27 pm »

Yes your correct completely forgot about both them, so ya ill have to +1 palds statement.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 08:08:56 am »

Our server started about 4+ years ago with the default PEQ database that was available at the time. So what ever the database had at the time is what we have now, plus what I've added over the years for custom content. Yes, I've seen Fabled mobs that were on the same spawn group as the non-fabled mobs. Guess its random which one spawns.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65036
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 98
  • Online Ever: 8678