Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 01:23:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: What server did you play on?
Antonius Bayle (Kane) - 0 (0%)
Bert - Saryrn - 8 (9.4%)
Bristlebane - The Tribunal - 10 (11.8%)
Cazic Thule - Fennin Ro - 10 (11.8%)
Drinal - Maylin Staepyre - 10 (11.8%)
Errollisi Marr - The Nameless - 5 (5.9%)
Flippy Darkpaw - 0 (0%)
Firiona Vie - 1 (1.2%)
Luclin - Stromm - 5 (5.9%)
Povar - Quellious - 8 (9.4%)
The Rathe - Prexus - 5 (5.9%)
Trakanon - 0 (0%)
Tunare - The Seventh Hammer - 8 (9.4%)
Vulak`Aerr - 0 (0%)
Xegony - Druzzil Ro - 6 (7.1%)
Zek - 6 (7.1%)
Test - 0 (0%)
Sold my account - 1 (1.2%)
Never played eqlive - 2 (2.4%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Server poll  (Read 17776 times)
Pinethai

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 06:49:12 pm »

I started playing on The Seventh Hammer server in 2000, then transferred over to Rallos zek in mid 01'. I played there until the merge with the other zek servers and then I moved to Morden Rasp until it merged with Povar I think. The last transfer was to Cazic Thule where I stayed and played out the rest of my eq days. I mostly stuck to my rogue (Sdrawkcab/Sdraw/Bainne/Spinetapper), my SK (Dracul), and my cleric (Bainnee). I still have all of my characters on CT although I only keep my rogues account active in case I get the urge to remember why I quit in the first place. I do miss raiding Korafax and Anguish though, so i'm hoping I can see t6 one of these days.
actarus

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 07:16:19 pm »

started life on a-ro sometime in 2000 then Emarr after the merger play in a few low end guild there till i joined triune where i raided till the day i quit in 06 played monk named Actarus and a cleric named whitewidow

Actarus magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1164560
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:08:35 pm by actarus » Logged
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2012, 08:03:04 am »

xev isn't listed which is the other server i played

Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 06:53:47 pm »

I played on Solusek Ro which later merged into Bristlebane. Had a lvl 65 barb warrior named Hurleyy, a monk named silennt and a necro named Cvis. I was in Gothic Vengeance early on, then rip tide, necessary evil and I believe I finished in Triadica iirc. Not that I would leave EZ, but I might entertain the idea of boring myself with an unproductive warrior again, anyone else plan on doing the same on Bristlebane let me know.
Tylo

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 07:37:05 pm »

xev isn't listed which is the other server i played

ya lol there are so many more servers originally then there are now, i played on Karana originally, then moved to Maelin Starpyre as soon as it opened up with my guild.
Duladian

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 12:24:15 am »

I played on Rodcet Nife. Don't see it on the list and not entirely sure what server it merged with.  Played from late 1999 to 2004.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 05:29:46 am »

I played on bertox (originally) then server transferred to Saryrn (to join a guild run by a toon named, Vanston.  If anyone remembers him).  My bards name was Damaskus Deathtones and my pally was Orthanos Aramathea.  Same names I use in game now.  First REAL raiding guild I was in was a euro guild on Saryrn, the name escapes me now.  I learned how to truely play a bard after being mentored by, Geezabird, the BEST bard I ever knew in-game!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 03:09:52 pm »

Mith Marr. Left when SOE decided Saryrn was a better name....moved to Tribunal. Still play there.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2012, 03:26:32 pm »

First REAL raiding guild I was in was a euro guild on Saryrn, the name escapes me now.

that guild wouldn't happen to have been named Wreckers would it?....i believe they are a Euro guild (only one that i'm aware of on that server even after saryrn / bertox merge) not quiet sure if Phantom Raiders is a euro guild but they do raid pretty much euro times...could be that one too?
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2012, 03:35:11 pm »

Phantom Raiders was not a Euro guild.  Wreckers and Malus Imperium were the 2 big Euro ones.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 299
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)