Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 04:40:01 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Tacvi Leaping?  (Read 29219 times)
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 03:55:31 pm »

Lol, I'm just saying, the guy says he has fraps, idk what really happened, but when you call someone out and say you have fraps, it usually helps to show it.
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 04:00:43 pm »

Honestly if I zoned in and saw boss 8 and 1 up I would assume that whoever had cleared 1-7 had left and couldn't kill 8 because it had been an hour and boss 1 spawned again.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 04:02:28 pm »

Reed-

There is no bottom line.  I zoned in to Tacvi with Boss 8 and Boss 1 up.  I wasn't being a 'douche' by any means.  I didn't zone in at the front and run past his group setting up. I logged in to zone with Tunat up, and Boss 1 up. So to me that's not recovering from a wipe.  Please read everything before you make your assessment so you don't look like a 'douche'.

even being put into a position where you are questioned on your actions makes you look bad in general.
If the poster would kindly bring us a link of his FRAPs that shows something credible on his behalf, imagine what people may think when you zone in and they are killing Tacvi.

"Hmm.... he's been known to steal mobs here. I wonder if i have to watch out or not..."

Obviously his FRAPs shows he's a dumbass, then you get my apology and we go about our ways, and everyone forgets this thread even exists.... much like all others here

Eisengaurd

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 04:20:22 pm »

Well I'm glad you feel so inclined to post your opinion about something you know little about and pass judgement on others.  I'll keep that in mind when I question the validity of anything you post.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 04:25:53 pm »

Well I'm glad you feel so inclined to post your opinion about something you know little about and pass judgement on others.  I'll keep that in mind when I question the validity of anything you post.

He apparently feels wronged to begin with, meaning something occurred to question your actions.
That enough is something worth posting about, hearing of this kind of behavior regarding you in the past to being with.

Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2010, 05:50:16 pm »

FFS guys..

One hour respawn.

Between the time this happened and now there has been (at most) 5 more tunats spawn?

It is hard to claim tacvi since the respawn timer was changed to an hour. Unless you are kickass the zone will prolly respawn before you kill tunat. Some people can do it when they pull boss 4-8 to the zone in and AE kill it.

Blighton <Leader of Red Dawn>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2010, 05:55:27 pm »

Im uploading the Fraps now..it seems to be taking a hella long time..I didnt want it to come to this but even when i sent Eisengaurd a PM he still refused to man up and admit it was a "hoe ass move"..ill have it posted by tonight..

I BLAME GNAUGHTY       I BLAME GNAUGHTY        I BLAME GNAUGHTY     I BLAME GNAUGHTY      I BLAME GNAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!
Blighton <Leader of Red Dawn>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2010, 09:05:19 pm »

You know i was really going to leave this one alone..I do have the Fraps and yes i only started the Fraps after i returned to see him killin Tunat..you can see the link i have for rots off the first boss as he had respawned on my way to repull Tunat back to the zone in where i pull all bosses..Now keep in mind im pissed and have to fight my self from chewin this tool a new ass right in game so dont pay much attention as i start to give him the run down in a few choice words and change my mind..ALSO im going to point out that earlier in this thread Eisengaurd stats he uses Mq2 for maps/stick, well he also seems to use this for illeagal use... watch as he chats with his warrior and gives me his views of whats just happened and what the rules say while his cleric continues to chain heal well after Tunat is down..If i was not in the zone when he so called checked the zone..why did i beat a the first boss who respawns a few times with just my warrior and ranger to dps before Tunat went down?  All the bosses corpses were at the zone area where the first boss spawns as well as my 3 characters and another warrior and mage who were waiting on my rots..Like i said this guy knows wtf he was doing.. he never offered to let me loot anything..i really wanted to leave it alone but he just dont want to own up to it..i tried to even send him a PM to see if he would just admit it was a shitty move but he refused to see it that way..Soooo here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/v/D1dws5SkMNI
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 09:13:47 pm by Kroe » Logged

I BLAME GNAUGHTY       I BLAME GNAUGHTY        I BLAME GNAUGHTY     I BLAME GNAUGHTY      I BLAME GNAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2010, 09:22:09 pm »

his cleric continues to chain heal well after Tunat is down..

In this case, its a touchy subject. He is monitoring his character, so its not as if he is breaking a rule per-say. Its a grey area. I dont see a problem with it really. He is playing his toons, they arent automated and killing his mobs for him while he sleeps.
he still is clicking shield for heal buff, rezzing on deaths, etc... I know alot of people who also do this and i dont think its a huge deal tbh.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2010, 09:26:07 pm »

As for the video... well it just looks like you were watching him kill the mob. Doesn't show you getting "trained", your rezzing and preparing for mob, him jumping you... nothing.
So im apologizing to Eisenguard for jumping down his throat on this. You made it seem as if there was rock solid proof.
As Supreme said, yeah its 1 hour spawn. Usually have like a 15min wait between killing last boss and first on spawning, in my case anyway. Just the principle of the issue.

Ashbane

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2010, 10:51:05 pm »

When i zoned into tacvi nobody was in the zone and #1 wasn’t popped yet but #8 was still up... After we engage you show up and start screaming your head off like you own the place really shows your character. If it gets to the point where someone has to look at server logs it would prove my story.
Tacticulous

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2010, 11:51:11 pm »

Such an anti-climactic movie for what was supposed to be solid proof of a "hoe ass" (btw it's ho not hoe, a hoe is a gardening tool and I don't think "gardening tool ass" is what you were going for, I could be wrong though) KS'ing you.
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2010, 02:28:44 am »

Cool video.

Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2010, 02:31:58 am »

Tunat is up!

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2010, 05:38:10 am »

If you read carefully in his first post he said he went to attack and was fighting him when this guy attacked as well causing agro to kill his cleric then he died trying to rez his cleric before he started fraps. So what you are seeing is him coming back to confront the guy. At lease thats my understanding from his post and what is shown in the video.

He starts out to tell him he was camping tacvi (condensed without the swear) But he deletes that shout

Then he types your ks is on but deletes it without sending

Then he says your ks is on fraps that one he does send.

The guy says what ks?

He responds by saying do you think the minis died by themselves?

The guy says funny how the first one died seconds before the last and to bear in mind you can't camp bosses (think he meant bare >_<)

He says your a real stand up guy

The guy says i logged into an empty zone guy with the last boss up I'm sorry you failed on him

He then says its up now for hunter to decide

Then the fraps ends.

Thats a strange conversation to say the least. He first says that the boss was up and he was alone in the zone then says that you can not camp bosses?

He then says i'm sorry you failed on him? He also claimed to of left the loot for the guy yet in the video you can see him looting it?

And if it was not recovering from a wipe then why was the last boss up yet all the others were dead except the first boss that respawned? I'm new to the game but from what i understand is that there are 8 bosses correct? And they have a 1 hour respawn right? If it took 5-10 minutes to kill each boss and if you were wiped while fighting the last boss then by the time you got rebuffed and reset your spell gems that 1 hour could easilly pass between the first kill and the last which the person died on right?

But oh well its up for the person in charge to make a choice on if a rule was broken or not. So guess you would have to wait for what he has to say. Although if i was camping an area working to the last boss and mafe it there then died from a mistake (be it my own or not) i'd be upset as well to come back and see some one else killing it. And i think most people would be as well. Just my 2 cents though.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 142
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)