Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 04:54:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Tacvi Leaping?  (Read 29130 times)
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2010, 07:36:27 am »

You are mistaken.

So im camping Tacvi and have been for a few hours when i engage tunat for my final kill when a few select people waiting around decide to assist me causing my adds to to ping-pong around killing my cleric..I clicked a rez on my cleric before my warrior goes down and when i return from the death i find Eisengaurd has leaped me to kill tunat in his spawn location..

If you follow the run on sentence closely you will see that there was someone other than Eisenguard that caused the demise of the group.

Eisenguard stated that he showed up to a zone with just 1 person present and boss 1 and 8 up.

So he proceeded to kill Tunat assuming that who ever came had abandon the zone after getting the item(s) they needed and left tunat up.

This thread attempts to smear Eisenguard when it looks like to me that he did nothing wrong. Given the circumstances i would have done the exact same thing (and laughed at you for dying to tunat).

Karbuk

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2010, 09:56:25 am »

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2010, 02:45:45 pm »

This thread attempts to smear Eisenguard when it looks like to me that he did nothing wrong. Given the circumstances i would have done the exact same thing (and laughed at you for dying to tunat).

I'd have to agree now. Luckily Eisenguard is an understanding fellow and accepted my apology in PMs.
Serves me right for believing people. Bad Reed.. Bad

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2010, 03:59:02 am »

Tacvi sucks tbh. Remember the 2hr respawn and usually some jackass would clear it super slow on purpose or even kill it out of order?
Man I use to hate that.
Several times a week I would sit there and wait for the whole damn zone to spawn so I could set the respawn timers to something less then 1hr20min.

Hope people appreciate that its a 1hr respawn now. That is sexy.
Now the way the zone is scripted it is meant to be cleared in order. If Hunter decides to not post that rule again then I would hope people would be decent in the zone... Yea hello <China>, I still love you, especially with it being on 1 hour now. Woo Woo.

P.S. Reed you know you cant trust anyone, esp OneAngryDorf
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2010, 07:39:15 am »

Man, Balthor where you been hiding?
Need to start logging on again =p
Send me a PM sometime with what you're up to.

Blackee

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2010, 05:11:20 pm »

I don't know much of the situation here, nor did I read OP or anything.

Eisenguard is a good guy. I doubt it highly he'd pull a dick move on anyone, let alone knowing the consequences that follow.

Just my 2 coppers.

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2010, 12:45:37 am »

well I got busy with RL and decided the drama in game wasnt worth it. I figured at some point I would get ban-sticked If I stuck around so a break was in order.
Then while browsing websites I saw that Diablo2 had a ladder reset so I figured wtf I might as well throw in the disc and screw around for shits n giggles.
Now I am running a few bots 24/7 selling items so I can stockpile trade currency on the trader boards for when/if Diablo3 comes out.

I log in once in awhile to EZ to make sure I remember passwords.
Might come back soon and actually play again.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2010, 06:47:42 pm »

well I got busy with RL and decided the drama in game wasnt worth it. I figured at some point I would get ban-sticked If I stuck around so a break was in order.
Then while browsing websites I saw that Diablo2 had a ladder reset so I figured wtf I might as well throw in the disc and screw around for shits n giggles.
Now I am running a few bots 24/7 selling items so I can stockpile trade currency on the trader boards for when/if Diablo3 comes out.

I log in once in awhile to EZ to make sure I remember passwords.
Might come back soon and actually play again.

Man, you're always a step or two ahead of me.
I was to young and stupid to get a good bot running in my old D2 days. i did like Ladder though. 1 to 85 in a night on a druid was where its at. a good solid 15 hour grind.

always liked the hammerdin doing baal runs for exp, who was damn near invincible that i could leech off of til i got the gear i needed.

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2010, 07:31:57 am »

Yea my newest char is having a run of bad luck. Ran pub games last night which I usually do not and the bot got killed 5 times. Such is life and back to private runs outa the clan channel.
It is lawl that my newest MF sorc went from 87-94 in the time the paladin has farmed (and re farmed) to the 98Percent xp into level mark.
If you are going to be online this weekend I'll get on so we can kill shit together.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2010, 07:47:37 pm »

sounds like a plan man, should hook me up with some Windows & 64x maphack and stuff. If there is any that is.
Only reason i still dont play. I have a windows xp partition on my hard drive... for diablo 2 specifically, but dont use it because D2 seems boring without a pre established group of folks

shea851

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2010, 11:25:16 pm »

D2 is really fun if you get into d2jsp.org trading and collect forum gold.  That way, you can use maphack/bots all you want, and when you get banned, you don't lose everything.

Bavarian
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2010, 11:35:29 pm »

well i imagine now blizzard doesnt really care. WoW makes them all the money they really care about lol.
D2 is kinda like "meh"
but the website you mentioned intrigues me sir.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2010, 05:03:36 pm »

Hey Balthor, i tried to send you a PM but its blocked.
Send me a PM with your email if you could, got a few things for you.

Alternatively, allowing PMs on forums would work too. Thanks bud

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2010, 12:01:58 am »

Yea I had that all turned off. I can turn it back on. jsp is cool but a lot of the users are fuckwads. At this time I do not know of any MH that is not detected ban-sticked but most of the bots Ive come across work just fine as long as you do not use a loader or injector.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2010, 01:07:06 am »

should hook me up with the website you used to get some D2 utilities. bot and what not. would just be nice to play again

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)