Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:26:11 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for T5 Grinding Partner (3-23-12)  (Read 5137 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2012, 06:52:01 pm »

Looking for some one to tear T5 apart with again tonight. I am running SK, CLR, BRD, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ. Corals are my Achilles' Heel. However, just about everything else isn't overly hard. War Boars one-round me occasionally but as long as the mob is below 35%, my main wizard (Hateborne) can tank it.

Skeezy, if you will be on tonight (~9:15pm EST) we should do that again. Got a few bosses down and didn't have a single wipe.

So...yeah, looking for some one with enough tankers to survive Coral killing. I would like to attempt some of the Coral spawned bosses. Even if not, having two groups splitting across the zone to kill a certain mob type is considerably more efficient than a single group. You can even keep the platinum bags, I just want boss credits and to gear up (we can roll off or round-robin gear obviously).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 07:06:02 pm »

I'll get on this week one night and tear the zone apart with you. Got an alt that is 30 from 5.0

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 11:08:34 pm »

Wish we were ready for it. Would be awesome to grind with you.

Nesh and I have decided on a group each instead of all  17 toons that were keeping us in T2 FOREVER.

Rocking out HoH finally with the following.

War 4.0 T3/4
SK 4.0 T3/4
SK 4.0 T2
Pal 4.0 T2/3
Pal 4.0 T2
Pal 3.0 T2
Pal 3.0 T2
Pal 3.0 T2
Clr 3.0 T2
Rog 3.0 T2
Rng 3.0 T2
Mnk 3.0 T2/3

Ya I know WAY TOO MUCH PLATE, but couldn't get the casters gear to drop
might bring the 3rd group up when the main 2 are full 4.0/T4 and need a break from HoH/Sky.
oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 09:10:22 am »

I expect to be spending inordinate amounts of time in T5 over the spring now that I have a functional crew for the zone.

As far as coral* is concerned my team has strong molars; it chews up coral.  Something about a 330k sword and board SK allows Skeezy to solo them successfully 90% of the time, as does something about the 3 pallys at 300k each.  I don't want to jinx myself by bragging, but normally I don't lose players to coral except in the "Valley of Death".

I'm leaving the main crew camped at the zone in, expect to be playing the normal 10 hours a day spread between mornings and evenings.

Skeezy Ratty Troll

* - For those still working into T5, this stuff has a nasty range attack once it agros on you, and you cannot touch the stuff unless you are in melee range.  Agro is highly proximity oriented so you beat these puppies by putting a big wad of meat in the middle of it to catch its love and keep everyone else out near max melee range.  You solo them with a 300k stonewalled pally or a 325k+ SK because it hits in the 50-90 range and sometimes gets lucky and quads you.
john406

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 10:12:37 am »

Look for Falgor in-game hate,if im on anytime you are ill be down for some t5 grind , im currently 11 away from 5.0 but took a break to finish bstys uc
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 07:50:37 pm »

That's the thing that annoys me about T5 in my limited venturing there so far. My SK only has like 225k hp, and I can solo there except when they randomly decide "lol you die." and I don't avoid any of the hits.

2 clerics working together to alternate 4.0 clicks makes it much much easier though.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439