Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 04:21:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Reward Items  (Read 8080 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2012, 11:21:50 am »

There are 3 new clickie Reward Items available on the EZ_Rewards NPC.

These clickies all have unique graphics, unique recast type ids, wearable in selected slots, and clickable from inventory.

• Fastest Travel - Increases your run speed to the server max cap of 155% (Self Only)
  • Call of the Companions - Group Summon
  • Free Waypoint - Create UNLIMITED Guild Instances for FREE! (Subject to 5 minute recast)

Planning to add a few more effects to these items, such as maybe See Invis, Enduring Breath, and HP Buff to the Fastest Travel buff clickie. Maybe some other effects to help with surviving during traveling such as ac, mitigation effects, and cancel root effect, but will depend if its too powerful or not.

These items can not be clicked or used in Titanium Clients! Players must have a higher version client because the clickies use spell ids over 10,000.

Be sure to download the new spell file to use these clickies.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 03:33:43 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 10:42:33 pm »

sorry for ignorance, but only way to get these is by credits? just wondering and easiest way to clear up is to ask here lol...
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:08:18 pm »

Yes, Nap, they are available at the credit vendor.

I would like to suggest that maybe the prices be adjusted slightly...

Run Speed:   I won't comment on, because it has never been an issue for me.

Group Summon:  With the limited functionality of CoH in zones even leading up to obtaining 3.0, I am not sure of the value of this, unless it is intended to work even in zones where CoH is disabled?

Free Guild Instance:  I think that 100 credits ($100 effectively) is a bit too much.  I know that Hunter had suggested that people chip in, but with only being able to transfer 50 credits, sharing the cost is not a really viable option.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Gyan1010

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 04:33:50 pm »

Free Guild Instance:  I think that 100 credits ($100 effectively) is a bit too much.  I know that Hunter had suggested that people chip in, but with only being able to transfer 50 credits, sharing the cost is not a really viable option.

Well you can transfer even only 1 credit using the new npc but the problem is you cant transfer any if you have less than 50, and can only transfer down to that. Each person chipping in would have to have a minimum of 51 credits to be able to give anything. This is to much of an investment for most people.

He does this because he doesn't want people transferring the free gift credits which is understandable. Keep in mind I don't know how much work this would be, but I purpose that he use a separate but equal currency for gifted credits. Any purchases would use up gift credits 1st then take any remaining balance from the purchased credits. Only purchased credits would be able to be transferred though.

Also, agreeing that 100 is to much, how many instances could you make with 6,000,000 plat? Because you can buy that much for only 90 credits. The only time this would make sense is in T6 or something where I read the instances cost significantly more. Even then it would take a while to pay for itself.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 05:23:12 pm »

what is it 250,000plat for a T6 instance? or is it 500,000plat?

Either way thats not many instances you can create! So over time it would pay for itself

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 11:51:34 am »

Gives me an idea, maybe scale the cost of instances from low to high for noobie zones to the end game zones.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 03:22:04 am »

Gives me an idea, maybe scale the cost of instances from low to high for noobie zones to the end game zones.

+1 great idea boss
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 05:27:03 am »

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but, any chance of getting a summoned Raid Buff Bot on reward vendor?

I'd buy that fo'sho.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 02:22:38 pm »

Heh with new buffs, you would be getting outdated (or less effective buffs).

Go hunt down some new spells on shaman/druid/enchanter, feel awesome. :-D

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 08:42:57 pm »

Only have chanter. Meh
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats