Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 05:32:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: T5 Open-Raids Ending  (Read 10872 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2012, 12:47:03 am »

--WARNING: LOTS OF HATE BELOW--

Tonight another T5 open raid with greed blinding people and ruining everyone's good time.

We were having a good time, clearing slow, but steady. Even had Napoleonn join us and just roflstomp the zone. LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THAT NAPOLEONN WAS KILLING 3X FASTER THAT OUR ENTIRE RAID OF 25. So with our newfound juggernaut, we did very well. We got a ton of bosses up at once...then things fell apart.

First, started rolling for alts not in zone, or raid, or even contributing. I said no to that shit beforehand, so they just got pissy.

Second, Napoleonn was there for essences, necklace, and rings. He announced it but was still gracious enough to make sure he didn't start a shit-fit each time one dropped. One player won the rolls on both ring and necklace. The solo player won fair and square, so Napoleonn kept going.

Third, the coral end boss, White, spawned (as a result of Napoleonn's work). Player-A takes his team there, kills White, loots book, and the proceeds to AFK while we continue cleaning up left overs. We all ask him wtf, but another regular came to his defense saying he claimed in it say or group, A paladin item drops a moment later and suddenly he is unafk and rolling.

That is bullshit. If you join an open raid that states before hand free rolls, no holds, etc then you adhere to those rules...not make'em up as you go. I'm not going to go screaming guilds and players, but if one more from that guild or player...and I'm going shitstorm mode.

Thanks for being civil Napoleonn.

-Hate
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:48:51 am by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 01:09:19 am »

Sucks guys,

Like I told Nap, no good deed goes unpunished. Dont let a few greedy souls get you down.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 01:32:35 am »

hate...brixu said when he joined he was just doing a 4.5 run, and i believe he killed 100% of the coral for it. I also didnt see him roll on anything the entire time, I'm not going to contribute to drama or throw out any opinions, but brixu did say what he was doing with the corals and nobody brought up any objection to it (this was before Nap joined raid, though I think he was told when he joined)

- rieku
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 01:38:28 am »

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 06:33:24 am »

Not pickin on ya.....but it just struck me as funny trusting someone named "Marxist" when it comes to distribution of wealth Tongue

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 08:47:03 am »

hate...brixu said when he joined he was just doing a 4.5 run, and i believe he killed 100% of the coral for it. I also didnt see him roll on anything the entire time, I'm not going to contribute to drama or throw out any opinions, but brixu did say what he was doing with the corals and nobody brought up any objection to it (this was before Nap joined raid, though I think he was told when he joined)

- rieku

Actually, I never saw any such claims. Considering I was doing inviting and spamming my usual "free rolls, no holds", it seems slightly foolish to have him do such a thing. Unless memory serves, I actually believe Napoleonn was clearing more coral than him (by accident too).

Not that it matters anymore, I'll just do what everyone else does: Leech from a high end guild and tell those asking for help to piss off.

Done doing public runs after this shit.

-Hate

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 03:09:55 pm »

Brixu? This is the same guy that exploited Shadow for weeks on end, even after Hunter posted not to. He was reported, but nothing ever came of it. Folks even dropped out of the guild he was in, because of it.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 05:01:52 pm »

Actually, if Akkadius has time to finish the raid instances, I could do invite-only runs. That would both piss in his face and help others too.

Brb, begging Akkadius...

-Hate

napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 09:37:21 pm »

Figure i'd toss in my two cents since it isn't needed. What had happen is basically everything stated by hate. He has no real cracks in his story. Although Brixu did say he would kill the corals after Hateborne asked if i would cause i do pwn the hell outta them. I had no problum with him taking the 4.5 book. Honestly i could've gave two sh!t$. The thing that got me was when i seen him loot a ring that no one else obviously seen besides me, and when i asked about it in raid chat he desided it was a good idea to act afk. Well after i finally sent a few tells and a few tells were sent to me, i desided to call him out in raid chat as a ninja looter. Well like hate said, a paladin piece drops and guess whos back from afk all of a sudden? Well after his tells of telling me he was right and i was wrong, i desided to say i just don't care and hate and myself left raid. All the dude needed to do was appoligize to the raid, NOT ME. There the ones that got screwed cause a few of them could've used the ring on mains and like me wasn't to surprised over the 4.5 book. Instead of appoligizing to the raid like a civil person, i happen to catch his statment said in raid as i took my last toon outta the raid. It stated that he killed the mob and it was his loot, so he was sorry that Napoleonn has a problum with this. That's all im saying. Like i said, i dont care. The guy just ruined it for me completly in public zones thats it. Not only that his reputation, well from what i hear whats left of it atleast.
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 10:26:55 pm »

Actually, if Akkadius has time to finish the raid instances, I could do invite-only runs. That would both piss in his face and help others too.

Brb, begging Akkadius...

-Hate

+1mil
brixu

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 01:04:47 am »

Gonna keep this short
Stated when i got in raid i was just here for 4.5 run there were 95?ish corals on map when i started, asked if any cared no one said anything. i also said i am not rolling on any loots. killed all the corals killed white looted book and ring he dropped if napoleon killed corals he never mentioned it i didnt keep track all i got from the raid is kill credits and i know i killed almost all the corals based on the time it took me to kill them
trydaneq

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 09:25:31 am »

Gonna keep this short
Stated when i got in raid i was just here for 4.5 run there were 95?ish corals on map when i started, asked if any cared no one said anything. i also said i am not rolling on any loots. killed all the corals killed white looted book and ring he dropped if napoleon killed corals he never mentioned it i didnt keep track all i got from the raid is kill credits and i know i killed almost all the corals based on the time it took me to kill them

Not the point.  It's Hate's raid, you wait for a response from him either way before doing something like that.  Hopefully the raid instances get finished so Hate can continue setting up open-invite raids.  It'd be a damn shame for one asshat to ruin it for everyone.

I'm just getting sick of typing it...Xiggie- SHUT UP!!!
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 05:46:09 am »

So no more Hawt Cybors on Hateborne TS3? =(

I'd gladly do a couple free 4.5s to repair for the hardships you guys may have endured! =p

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2012, 08:44:14 am »

D3

BTW I'm pretty sure they didn't want the lootz, just the over all fairness ...my 2 cp...  Plus when ppl rolling for alts... shrug

Ill cyberz with ya Paldail!! Gnome style!!

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2012, 05:17:46 pm »

So no more Hawt Cybors on Hateborne TS3? =(

I'd gladly do a couple free 4.5s to repair for the hardships you guys may have endured! =p

Either the router is goofing or my box got hacked. I cannot test it until ~10pm EST (as I am at work). TS3 WILL be coming back up.

-Hate

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081