Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 07:16:40 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 05-18-12  (Read 8315 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2012, 06:54:23 pm »

Added Strike Augs version VIII now available in Crafter Guild Zone.

Will edit this post as more updates come this weekend.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 01:03:22 am »

Win, with uc and ninjastrike 8 im crit hitting for 100k. Can't wait to start making firestrikes.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 08:35:16 pm »

Got plans to create new epic pets very soon for stuff like T6.

Going to see about creating bigger slot bags, such as the 32 slot bag - "Journeyman's Pocketed Rucksack" ( http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=97399 ) which is not in our live DB yet.

Also planning very soon a big quest to create a stonewall item for all classes via killing 10 hard bosses to create 1 item, then using essences to rank the item up at 1% stonewall per rank. With Anguish being the 8th essence right now, it would go up to 8% perma stonewall currently. Would also have a lot of HP, probably 100k hp by rank 8. Will probably make it tradeable just like the Strike Augs. This should help out a lot for all classes to keep up with the difficulty of each tier, and even way quicker to farm than the Ultimate Charms, but require obviously a guild to farm the components to combine for the recipes to make the ranked items.

The ToFS and T7 tier are still being planned to work on, after that other stuff listed above.

Last weekend and this weekend have been very busy for me IRL so updates have been slow, but I'll start pumping out the updates again very soon here.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Doublep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 08:39:40 pm »

Sounds like some nice additions like to see my SK tank little better in T6 which should help. Keep up the good work Hunter.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 09:27:47 pm »

Larger than 10 slot bags will not work without substantial coding on the emu side.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 11:50:14 pm »

Larger than 10 slot bags will not work without substantial coding on the emu side.

Correct  Undecided I asked about a year ago and was deflated quickly haha

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 11:51:15 pm »

Got plans to create new epic pets very soon for stuff like T6.

Going to see about creating bigger slot bags, such as the 32 slot bag - "Journeyman's Pocketed Rucksack" ( http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=97399 ) which is not in our live DB yet.

Also planning very soon a big quest to create a stonewall item for all classes via killing 10 hard bosses to create 1 item, then using essences to rank the item up at 1% stonewall per rank. With Anguish being the 8th essence right now, it would go up to 8% perma stonewall currently. Would also have a lot of HP, probably 100k hp by rank 8. Will probably make it tradeable just like the Strike Augs. This should help out a lot for all classes to keep up with the difficulty of each tier, and even way quicker to farm than the Ultimate Charms, but require obviously a guild to farm the components to combine for the recipes to make the ranked items.

The ToFS and T7 tier are still being planned to work on, after that other stuff listed above.

Last weekend and this weekend have been very busy for me IRL so updates have been slow, but I'll start pumping out the updates again very soon here.

Awesome!! Keep it up!!

Did I see you in Tristam (D3) ...hehehe  ....

Deckard Cain dies... just thought ya'll should know. RIP

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:54:46 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 12:36:51 am »

The story in D3 is fucking awful. At least the gameplay is great. Why does Leah even have to exist? The plot would almost be good if everything involving her happened to Cain instead.
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 12:29:52 pm »

OMG that would be awesome, but wouldnt that make warriors even more insane? I already run around with perma-stonewall and although 8% doesnt seem like a whole lot on top of my stonewall i already have pretty sure anything t5 and less wouldn't touch me. Just a thought.
trydaneq

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 04:24:05 pm »

Awesome!! Keep it up!!

Did I see you in Tristam (D3) ...hehehe  ....

Deckard Cain dies... just thought ya'll should know. RIP

Really?  They killed him off?  Did you finish the game or are you expecting him to show up as some undead boss towards the end?

I'm just getting sick of typing it...Xiggie- SHUT UP!!!
trydaneq

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2012, 04:25:54 pm »

OMG that would be awesome, but wouldnt that make warriors even more insane? I already run around with perma-stonewall and although 8% doesnt seem like a whole lot on top of my stonewall i already have pretty sure anything t5 and less wouldn't touch me. Just a thought.

Probably wouldn't stack?

I'm just getting sick of typing it...Xiggie- SHUT UP!!!
genoside

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 08:48:50 pm »

Would be nice if this would stack with pali/sk stonewall buff to bring them little close but not at par with wars
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)