Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 01:38:35 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gotta Love RNG  (Read 4822 times)
Bladethorn

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2012, 07:30:14 am »

What's up EZ.. Been slowly building my team through content and landed in PoD for the double loot weekend - thanks again Hunter - with the mission to get everyone geared and make the next step into HoH. I was totally stoked to have gotten my entire team geared out in T2 by Monday morning... all except one Mage Ore for the Grand Summoners Robe pattern that I've got chilling in my bag. Since Monday, I swear I could open Gem Dealership and a busted Chest outlet with how many chests I've cracked open in search of the obviously most rarest super ore sent from the planes above..

I thought I had a hard time with RNG in Qvic, hunting plate for my War/Pal/Pal, but this is insane..to the point where I am laughing when I see that Dragon Ore for Enchanter for the 10th time..

Anyway, I know it's just the way it goes, and as you've heard, misery loves company.. so please, if you have any funny - obviously not at the time - RNG stories to share, hook them up.

~Guild Pa'ahana~

~Bladethorn, Ironskin, Ironhyde, Stormfade, Redthorne, Redwynd, Xhaidis, Forbid, Vailyn, Aayen, Greyshadow~
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:05:39 am »

Ores are the worst, I hear you. Most higher end people who are rerolling or leveling an alt just buy them, because you can make 20-30k in way less time.

It would be nice if the class specific ores were only required for the Dragon Class combines, but meh.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 08:08:17 am »

Blade, I am equipping a box pally this weekend....I'll keep an eye out for you if a mage ore drops.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Gilthanas

EZ > EQ Live

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 08:11:43 am »

I feel ya, OP. My mage needs about 6 ores to finish T2, whereas all 4 of my other boxes have long since found all of their ores.
Bladethorn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 08:25:12 am »

Super cool of ya mpanno! Thanks!

Lol, I already feel better. It's somehow reassuring know I'm not the only one having a (*&%^ of a time landing that one last thing you need to see some more of the awesome content this server has.

Wait, did you say needed 6 more busted chest, no problem, right this way sir.. Lol

~Guild Pa'ahana~

~Bladethorn, Ironskin, Ironhyde, Stormfade, Redthorne, Redwynd, Xhaidis, Forbid, Vailyn, Aayen, Greyshadow~
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 318