Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 09:28:32 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Link to newbie guide?  (Read 3903 times)
Karor

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2012, 04:08:16 pm »

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a good eqemu server and it seems like this one is pretty darn popular.

I've messed around a little and have already found things like the teleporters, rose to the glade, universal trainers and buff bots to be extremely easy to use.

However, it's all very foreign to me as an oldschool eq classic player and I would like to see if there is a link to a forum post that would illustrate some of the main features of EZ Server so I had a bit of a grasp on how to go about utilizing the features to the fullest.

I.E. are there experience modifiers? Does the game play roughly the same in classic zones or are their additions and subtractions to zones and classes, etc.

Just the broadstrokes basics. I understand there are some end-game zones that were specifically created for EZ server, and that's great, but as someone that will likely not make it to end-game. I was more curious about some of the classic areas and characters and how they've changed.

Please let me know if there is such a guide post that would help me get my feet wet a bit.

Thanks,

Karor
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 07:26:08 pm »

Start here http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=2890.0

and then keep reading  Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats