Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 10:33:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Hunter AFK  (Read 23371 times)
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 06:55:30 am »

2 words...

Omega Stone

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 07:19:47 am »

2 words...

Omega Stone

1 word...

No. :p

Ultimate Charm benefits warriors (dps, tanking, AE nukes) the most out of any other class, which warriors can farm for the charm best than any other class levels 1-25, and warriors are needed to upgrade the charm 25-50. So they get the most out of it, need it the most, and are the best choice of actually getting it. This snuffs out all the other classes wishing to attain that charm. The most overpowered class on the server just got three times more powerful... hooray.

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 07:25:59 am »

Maybe we need to make the Ultimate Charm only beneficial to PALADINS! LOL! - I have your back, Uxt!

I know Shollo would love to have one of these, but one that is useful to his class. hehehe

Rob Smiley
sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 10:12:17 am »

The charm will benefit every class.  Dont know how you can say it snuff's out every class.  Yes you need a tank and a group to get it but the charm is just as good for melee, casters as it is warriors.  You need hps to live dont you?  And there is an increased melee, casting, healing just like the other charms so I dont see what the problems is.  A lone warrior cant farm the 26-50 so I dont see what the problem is.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 12:18:55 pm »

The charm will benefit every class.  Dont know how you can say it snuff's out every class.  Yes you need a tank and a group to get it but the charm is just as good for melee, casters as it is warriors.  You need hps to live dont you?  And there is an increased melee, casting, healing just like the other charms so I dont see what the problems is.  A lone warrior cant farm the 26-50 so I dont see what the problem is.

I didn't say it only benefited warriors, I said warriors benefit the most. They're already many times powerful than some classes, literally killing machines as is. Ultimate Charm just magnifies the warrior even more, while my class (pretty much any hybrid) barely benefits from it at all. That's my point.

No, they can't solo charm upgrades 26-50, but someone has to tank in T3. Who do you think will get the upgrades first... a) the class doing less damage than the mob's regen, b) the class sitting far away dealing damage, c) the class healing, or d) the class tanking? a) won't achieve anything, b) doesn't need it nearly at all, c) doesn't either since healing is sufficient to keep tank alive, so d) will need it. Which class is D? The warrior. In other words, if you want 26+ charm upgrades, you'd better hope the warrior who's tanking doesn't want them.

sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 04:31:47 pm »

i agree warrior's will probably benefit the most but I also think it should go to the dps/healers first since warriors in T3 right now can survive as is and do great dps already.  If more dps is done boss's die faster ie: rangers, monks ect..ect then healers and finally tanks.  Thats just my opinion on it.  If warriors can already live and switch between 21 sorc/25 guardian when stonewall is needed and sorc for dpsing since most people run 3 or more warriors why give it the the warriors first?  They will get more hps and a little more dps yes but if your dps has more hps/dps boss's are going to die faster.  Just my 2 cents

This is also just my veiw of T3 so far.  We rarely have tanks die more than the melee/clerics/ranged getting a little too close and getting ramp'd.  So I would think that the upgrades should go to the people dieing faster which in turn makes more dps and boss's dying faster.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 04:33:38 pm by sebekl » Logged
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 05:43:33 pm »

Give to bards!
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 06:36:15 pm »

My only complaint about it is, yeah its more geared towards warriors... ok, i dont mind. What i do mind is how it a great upgrade for all, but healers (who do have to deal with getting hit by AE stuff, so DO take dmg) cant upgrade to this because of the lack of healing focus.
not sure what stats on a lvl 50 oracle charm is, but im almost certain its not 50k hp and 300ac... im just saying i think the healing focus affect should be added to this "ultimate charm" to benefit all possible.

The only drawback (if you even consider it one) would be whether or not the oracle focus and the sorc focus would stack on SK lifetaps. would the lifetap get doubled, and the HP healed doubled again? cause that would make them invincible for sure.

Obviously no one really cared about the duration enhancement on old guardian aug, but the healing would be nice to include on it is all.

sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 10:32:33 pm »

maybe you were mis-informed reed.  The ultimate charm is going to have all 4 focus effects from each of the charms along with something other goodies that haven't been released.  Just to let ya know.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 10:37:16 pm »

well i saw the charm crab linked. it was the ultimate charm... no oracle focus

sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 10:41:04 pm »

they are still tweaking it i guess. it is supposed to have all of the 4 charm focus's
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2010, 10:42:48 pm »

See that would make sense, must be still tweaking then

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 08:17:46 am »

Or maybe he only combined two of the charms so far.

Maybe you can add charms to the Ultimate Charm as you get them.

Rob Smiley
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 07:32:38 pm »

i dont think so, im gonna log in and see if Crab will link it to me again. and put a pic up of it

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 09:38:39 pm »

maybe you were mis-informed reed.  The ultimate charm is going to have all 4 focus effects from each of the charms along with something other goodies that haven't been released.  Just to let ya know.

Also, special thanks to Crab for making this post possible, thanks for the link again
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:51:08 pm by Reed » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061