Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 09:22:57 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Hunter AFK  (Read 23367 times)
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 09:44:16 pm »

What hunter has said its being tweeked so right now its not what it will be eventually, when hunter gets time.
vile

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2010, 02:17:31 am »

why not remove all the focus effects and make them an aug that is slot 1 type 7 charm only

so then you can only have the 1 focus and no unfair stacking etc.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 06:35:43 am »

why not remove all the focus effects and make them an aug that is slot 1 type 7 charm only

Do you understand how this charm is made? You have to level all 4 of the other charms to 50 and then combine them. Why on earth wouldn't you get all the stacking effects that's kind of the point of making you level all the other charms up. It costs you 100 upgrades from LDON and 1600 red stones as well from Halls of Honor, it should be ridiculous in what it does.
vile

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 08:06:09 am »

well make them class specific totaly op augs with custom focuses..

im not saying cheapen it or make it less awsome
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 04:16:47 pm »

with all the focuses on it, it encompasses all classes really. only tweek i could see (assuming it has all four focuses included already) is make the Mana on it 50k as well. So it helps Wizards, seeing as how their main goal in life of EZ is to accumulate as much mana as possible to burn.

If not 50k, maybe something double or more to what is on the lvl 50 sorc charm. i know MB is something like 3 dmg per 1 mana... so 50k mana on a charm = 150k dmg or something. maybe excessive, but hey.... thats how we like it on EZ.

Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2010, 10:02:47 am »

Do you understand how this charm is made? You have to level all 4 of the other charms to 50 and then combine them. Why on earth wouldn't you get all the stacking effects that's kind of the point of making you level all the other charms up. It costs you 100 upgrades from LDON and 1600 red stones as well from Halls of Honor, it should be ridiculous in what it does.

/confused

You told me you didn't know there was an ultimate charm a couple weeks ago, but you were the first to make it. Why were you carrying a level 50 oracle charm around all that time then, if you didn't know? O_o

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2010, 10:17:27 am »

/confused

You told me you didn't know there was an ultimate charm a couple weeks ago, but you were the first to make it. Why were you carrying a level 50 oracle charm around all that time then, if you didn't know? O_o

If i were the top character on the server, and had absolutely nothing better to do.... i would waste my time getting stuff that didn't benefit me too. Just for lols

Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2010, 10:37:08 am »

/confused

Haha I started work on it the second i heard about it Smiley Good news is Crab is where I keep all my cyan's, so all I had to do is make the 25's and I could complete the rest since I have tons of cyan's banked.

I'm also not sure I was the first, I know of at least 2 others on the server.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 10:41:05 am by Crabthewall » Logged
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2010, 10:47:31 am »

he was not the first but maybe the first earned if he did indeed farm it.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2010, 11:41:50 am »

he was not the first but maybe the first earned if he did indeed farm it.

meaning?
people would buy it?
seems pricey

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2010, 01:13:40 pm »

Sorry, was on the road for a few days, just got home, and briefly read the post about the Ultimate Charm.

Yes, someone finally got an Ultimate Charm this week, but its not finished yet. Most of the stats are as intended, but as some have noticed, its missing the Oracle focus. I need to create a custom spell and upload / import the spell file so that the Ultimate Charm will have an Ultimate Focus which includes the Sorcer + Oracle all in 1, maybe even with increased percentages. The Brawler is on the Worn Effect and not Focus Effect, but I might change that as well with higher percentages. The item is almost finish, just need focus / worn effects updated in spell file, which I should have time to do that on Sunday. I'll be out part of Saturday.

-Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2010, 02:17:38 pm »

Sounds great Hunter,
hope you had fun on your road trip. get some R&R

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent