Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 06:14:11 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sars for UF  (Read 8784 times)
Rakharth

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2012, 07:25:51 pm »

Anyone have a working link to a Sars for uf. thanks

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 07:40:17 pm »

http://hateborne.dyndns.org/ezserver/Sars_UI_UF.rar
Clegane

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 05:16:57 am »

I realize this is somewhat old, but I can't find a link for this that works for me. Any pointers?
Danjal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 07:02:54 am »

It's not SARS, but I have found this UI to work very well for me. I have it on my main and my bots. Main window is 1280x720 and bot windows are 600x450.
UI: http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4733
Minimap with bag tab: http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=5301

Just install the UI first and overwrite the minimap files second.

Hope this helps.

Danjal
"If I need you I'll give you a signal."
"What signal?"
"I'll imitate the scream of a terrified little girl"
— Jim Butcher
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 08:48:14 am »

Will try and post my SARS today. If nothing else, Hateborne DOES have a working copy at hateborne.com....but its zipped into his Underfoot client, which is in the debug folder.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 09:08:18 am »

Go to my site, click the little box near the search dialog. The uploader is still there. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 09:10:04 pm »

Thanks Hate! I uploaded my copy of SARS to eqemu on your site.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 07:06:21 am »

Just came back from a long break loaded my sars and all was fine but now on my alts whenever they load up there ui is reset. This doesn't happen on my sk just my alts any idea on why would help ty.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 10:45:44 am »

If you made the stick figure client, keep in mind that you need to drop SARS into that client as well, and set things as you want them. After you do so, log out, DO NOT /exit or /q. This will save the data.

If you need sars again, I have a copy at tinyurl.com/ezsars.

Also....for people who use SARS keep in mind that when you load it initially only 1/2 of the hotbar hub shows. To get the 2nd half, click the EQ button, then actions, then hotkeys 4. This will bring up the other half. Then just move it to the right of the 1st hub section til it matches perfectly, and lock both down (right click on the hubs and lock).

Hope this helps!

Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 07:42:06 am »

Dont have stick figures client, but i did /ex to quit maybe i need to camp them out to save it.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383