Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 06:46:54 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Holiday  (Read 5925 times)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:51:33 am »

First of all, thank you Hunter for all the work you have done and are doing, I am really looking forward to TOFS.
    I want to preface this by saying we are aware that double loots are entirely up to you and that such things are in no way owed to us whatsoever. However, many of us were waiting expectantly as the Holiday approached, knowing that you typically have double loots on the major Holidays.
    I was just wanting to inquire on behalf of many of us wondering every day for the last week if it would be possible to have double loots this weekend.
Thank you for your consideration.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:54:44 am by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
1flytrapp
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 11:57:44 am »

that would be awesome Double Loot : D
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 12:25:05 pm »

Considering that double loot didn't happen on July 4, or the weekend following July 4, I doubt that you'll see it on the second weekend after the holiday.  I think this is a case that maybe Hunter might be hoping that if he ignores the constant requests for double loot, they'll go away

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Stormcougar

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 12:28:57 pm »

Been hoping for it, an answer pre-Independence Day weekend would have been nice instead of the week long anticipation only to be disappointed.  I can even understand why no celebration, with the state of the nation and all.  An answer would have been sufficient.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:11:15 pm by Stormcougar » Logged
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 12:34:56 pm »

Pretty rough right now with all the drought and fires going around. Thankfully, It did rain just a bit here after being dry a month, and we were able to celebrate. My whole neighborhood really gets into the 4th, being right outside of city limits, so we had a blast. My condolences to anyone who was affected by these events, we had friends in Colorado that had an evacuation warning due to the fires in the Fort Collins area, but thankfully it was under control before it reached them.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 02:08:32 pm »

I live in Fort Collins....was an interesting few weeks, not as bad here as it was in colorado springs though
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 05:32:57 pm »

I had your guys' smoke all the way over here in Grand Junction for a week or so when it was at it's worst.  It's amazing how quick that shit gets out of hand, and takes forever to get it under controll.  Thankfully they weren't as destructive as originally forcasted.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 12:58:07 am »

Sorry been super busy and burned out over the last 1-2 weeks due to work + holidays.

I got lots more plans for EZ. Just need the weekend(s) to implement.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 01:06:35 am »

its wierd, i live on the SE side of fort collins (fire was NW), i smelled smoke for 1 day, the rest seemed to blow north towards cheyenne or back into the mountains, but i got to drive up through it all, there's like 90 square miles that are just ash now that used to be awesome hiking areas and whatnot...
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 11:43:11 am »

It's cool dude. There's always uh... Grandparents' Day!
Stormcougar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 11:31:33 am »

Sorry been super busy and burned out over the last 1-2 weeks due to work + holidays.

I got lots more plans for EZ. Just need the weekend(s) to implement.

Awww, still wasn't any official confirmation and thought that meant this weekend.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)