Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 10:32:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 07-15-12  (Read 6048 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2012, 01:23:18 pm »

Things are busy here IRL for maybe next 1-2 months, but I'll still be around keeping eye on the server and doing small updates.

Still planning on the T7 with Halloween-T5-T6 style which would take about 2 full weekends to make when I get the chance. After T7 comes out, then I'd like to try and make T5 and T6 a bit easier, but not exactly streamline. Maybe reduce mob HP's to reduce duration of fights, etc. Will try to focus more on ways to trigger bosses, and ways for bosses to do different things, than having mass HP on the bosses.

Pets are on top of the list of to do as well, creating new pets for some classes, adding buff bot scripts to some pets as well so they work in T5, etc.

Definitely going to do the hardcore Ultimate Weapon quest which requires 100 essences of each, just need time to figure out how powerful the weapon will be, and to create Task Window for it.

Super super rare drops for special but not too over powering item is a good idea too, will try to brain storm on that.

Essences are not on the rewards NPC yet but I can still give them out upon request at 5 credits each for any tier. If you already have credits on your character, then wait for the menu to be updated listing them.

Again, very busy here IRL, happens to all of us. I'll continue to check emails and forums daily, and attempt to add some new stuff each week, even if just minor tweaks.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 02:54:16 pm »

Grin

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 06:20:06 pm »

Hope everything with the family is ok boss man, And thanks for keeping us all up to date.
Liveye

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:07:56 pm »

Super super rare drops for special items? Would those be like Kunark era haste belts and such that can drop randomly from almost any sebilis frog? I always liked the idea of getting stupidly lucky and having something that makes a significant difference fall into your lap...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 10:58:25 pm »

Could do fabled mobs. Bump their hp/damage and add special spells to them for a fabled version of items in the game.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432