Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 03:29:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: CG guild questions  (Read 4996 times)
Mattnaik

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2012, 08:11:45 am »

OK spent a few hours working on my CG quest. I got all but the following items and just want some advice on them.

3 Kings Chest cards - I know the King Chest cards are NO TRADE so just gotta grind those out in L5. Got lucky with one of these dropping on my first kill in L5. 1 down, 3 to go.

Jade Reaver - I spent about an hour burning my retinas staring at the map waiting for a black reaver to spawn and nothing. I assume I'll probably be buying one of these. What's the going rate for one of these? I have like 5k to my name cause i spent all my money on Noovie v2 charms an LDON run so I may have to grind out some money.

Red Dragon Tooth - Never did Naggy on live so I have no idea how hard this is. Can I solo this with my 2.0 Necro or should I bring some help? Do I need any keys for this one or can I just head right to the encounter?

Mana Robe - I think I did Trakanon in live back in the day but I'm pretty sure we zerged him with like a 50 man raid. I started to bring my 3-box crew (necro/pally/war) to see if I can take this guy out. But trying to find my way through the zone and reading the map which is light gray on white gave me a small migraine. Do I need any keys or anything to get to Trakanon. Is this guy doable by my paltry crew of time geared toons?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:25:49 am by Mattnaik » Logged

Hulkmad
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 11:25:19 am »

Just use a solo instance for black reavers. If you don't have a waypoint, just ask in OOC and I'm sure someone who is bored can go there and drop one for you.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 11:28:54 am »

Jade Reaver - The Reavers are all the way in the back of the zone through a locked door.  If I remember correctly you can get the key from the captain of the guard in the round building in the middle of the zone, but for best results you'll want a lock picker to send you up the elevator where most of the reavers are.  Should be a map on Allakhazam I'd guess.  If you don't have a lock picker you can find a single reaver at the very top of the zone and you can get there with some careful levitation.  Not sure what the drop rate is on them anymore, it used to be crazy where you'd get 5 or more from a single spawn since they'll usually repop 4 or 5 times.

Naggy and Trak are probably doable with your group or even just the 2.0 necro solo.  No keys needed, just gotta find them in the zone.  Naggy is past the fire giants and Trak is past the juggernauts.
lookin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 07:27:29 am »

trak your probably best to do with necro solo then don't have to deal with the pesky banish he has since he doesn't banish pets. if you want the pally heals could always drag a juggernot off to the side with pally and have him beat on it for heal procs.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 223