Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 11:22:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Velks Instance on for economy fix  (Read 4762 times)
Worthington

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2012, 03:24:43 pm »

Long time reader, first time poster.

Let me start by saying i enjoy playing on EZ server, the content is well thought out and the risk reward system IMO is spot on!  I have learned a lot from the forums, and suggest you have an active link across the front of the screen as soon as a new account logs in for the first time.  I'm no programmer not sure if that can be done?

On to the reason i'm posting.  I've been playing on EZ for several months now and have seen many changes, some good and some bad IMO, but i am ex military and the term "Adapt or Die" comes to mind. I have chosen to roll with the punches rather than voice any opinion.  However, with the latest change to the FG/CG item zone instance issue i would like to add my two cents.  If this is going to be a permanent change, can we remove the SCHW off the FG list, and exchange it for another item of equal risk reward? Hopefully, this can bring the instances back to Velks where one could then train away in happy peace without being in a public custom zone.  Thus, bringing Velks back to a decent low level Plat farming zone as has been since i have been playing.

Thank you Hunter and everyone else who helps out on this server.

Worthington 70 Warrior race??? (coolest change yet BTW) +5 toons
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 01:31:07 pm »

Has there ever been a thought to putting a static waypoint in heavily camped zones for those who haven't been able to buy a waypoint summoner (or those who joined the server after they were no longer free).

I have a few times asked people to come into zones and summon a waypoint for me but I hate always being a mooch. I have like 15k to my name and would really like to farm velks for plat but its just not reasonable in pub.

Hulkmad
bunga

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:35:02 pm »

You can always ask in ooc for someone to drop you a waypoint
Worthington

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 05:57:04 pm »

You can always ask in ooc for someone to drop you a waypoint

I have tried to create a Solo Instance for this zone and it doesn't work.  I believe a recent change has turned off the Instance for FG/CG item zones.  I.E.  Velks, Lower Guk, CoM ... Not sure if this is permanent, but believe it was done in an effort to help the Server Economy.

Worthington
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061