Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 10:22:56 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Public Apology  (Read 22098 times)
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2012, 08:24:22 pm »

My interpretation says the name Slitchbap is fine, sure if you start playing anagrams, you'll find the word bitch, and slap, and that's the joke. But its not overt, and nothing I would label as a 'bad word'.

As we've said, your interpretation doesn't count, only Hunter's interpretation.

I believe you're being disingenuous when you say it isn't overt.  The reason for naming a toon that way is so that people will get the "joke", so saying you don't think it's obvious just isn't true.  If you wouldn't have named your toon Bitchslap because of the rules then surely Slitchbap isn't a safe choice either.

I personally wouldn't have any problem with Bitchslap or Slitchbap, but knowing others might I would err on the side of caution and not use either as a name.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2012, 08:38:34 pm »

If you didn't think think it was against the rules then why did you name it slitchbap instead of bitchslap? Switching the letters like that is a common practice of those trying to get around the rules. Saying that you don't think bitchslap is a bad word is just bs. The only thing you are accomplishing here is making sure people get irritated enough to send your name on to Hunter.

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2012, 09:03:57 pm »

I like spinning in circles while sitting on my chair.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2012, 09:09:06 pm »

Jibekn

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2012, 09:24:08 pm »

If you didn't think think it was against the rules then why did you name it slitchbap instead of bitchslap? Switching the letters like that is a common practice of those trying to get around the rules. Saying that you don't think bitchslap is a bad word is just bs. The only thing you are accomplishing here is making sure people get irritated enough to send your name on to Hunter.

Fair enough, Ive decided to delete the monk in question, when Hunter reads this thread(I assume hes reads most eventually), hopefully that will be enough of a self imposed penance if it was over his line(taking advice said earlier, had to ask, so I delete). One of my highest geared toons if that counts for anything(1.5) yeah I'm new, I really don't want to get off on the wrong foot lol.

If you truly do want to discuss my standings on the level of obfuscation that warrants a word no longer being 'bad' (the answer to your question which I assume is likely rhetorical) we can take it to PM's or tells in game, because as you (and I as well, ide like to say) have pointed out that my opinion on what makes a bad word doesn't matter  Smiley
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2012, 09:24:59 pm »

Jib

Give me a tell in game we will get ya some gear and epics no problems!!

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2012, 09:31:25 pm »

That is one of the smartest recoveries I have ever seen on here. I second Fugitives offer, anytime you see Xiggie or Stone in game send me a tell on Stone. I would be glad to help out and get you farther than you already are. I hope there are no hard feelings as I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2012, 05:07:31 pm »

Jib

That is one of the smartest recoveries I have ever seen on here. I second Fugitives offer, anytime you see Xiggie or Stone in game send me a tell on Stone. I would be glad to help out and get you farther than you already are. I hope there are no hard feelings as I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This means they'll tell me to help ya.
jk they're good peoples.
I'm Fugi's punching bag in vent most times, but it's all ROFL
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2012, 07:16:57 pm »

Jib

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This means they'll tell me to help ya.
jk they're good peoples.
I'm Fugi's punching bag in vent most times, but it's all ROFL

You finally admiting that your the permanent one in the barrel for fugi and the rest of them huh?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 07:20:33 pm by Kovou » Logged
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2012, 09:24:31 pm »

You finally admiting that your the permanent one in the barrel for fugi and the rest of them huh?

/hide
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2012, 11:00:26 am »

I wish I was cool enough to be in fugis vent
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2012, 01:37:41 pm »

in his what?

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Metuka

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2012, 03:03:49 pm »

in his what?

ROFL!!!
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2012, 03:10:54 pm »

in his what?
Roll Eyes
Puyol

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2012, 11:48:26 am »

yeah wth you should make your vent public for everyone to enter... no homo. That way I can hear you troll instead of reading you troll =P
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439