Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 06:24:55 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: double loot  (Read 18304 times)
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 12:31:43 am »

That is not the point. The guy is in no way an idiot because you lack a moral compass.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2012, 12:49:10 am »

For crying out loud wtf is your deal dude? Are you mad or something? Are you pissed at the world? How many fights are you going to try to pick on the forums? Do you not have enough drama in your real life? You are going out of your way to be confrontational. You've made a much bigger deal out of this than it ever was.

napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2012, 02:35:16 am »

That is not the point. The guy is in no way an idiot because you lack a moral compass.
wow dude, who the hell are you? i talk to xiggie, we both know its a joke. you turned it into something not even funny.
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2012, 02:51:18 am »

/sniff /sniff

Yup.

Troll.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2012, 07:17:59 am »

I'm very careful about what I say here and in game anymore. I jokingly quoted Idiocracy (one of my all time favorite movies), in particular the speech Luke Wilson gives during his presidential speech. The sticky point seemed to be Wilson's use of a derogatory word for homosexuals. Now I QUOTED it, obviously, and used it tongue in cheek (regarding reading), but it was enough to get me banned from OOC for a couple days, with a warning to behave myself.

I understand Hunter has to error on the side of caution....but it struck me as a bit extreme. But....his sandbox, his rules! So I do the same....error on the side of caution.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
khungfu

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 08:05:55 am »

Xiggie and Nappo dont keep fighting with him, he will never understand! Unreel28 has made a big deal of the word "idiot" I remember me fighting in first grade cuz someone told me im an "idiot". WTF Unreel28 your still in first grade bro?
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2012, 12:41:56 pm »

Xiggie and Nappo dont keep fighting with him, he will never understand! Unreel28 has made a big deal of the word "idiot" I remember me fighting in first grade cuz someone told me im an "idiot". WTF Unreel28 your still in first grade bro?

Yeah I am, you got me.

It is funny, no one can answer the logical question of why that guy deserved to be called an idiot. All you can do is attack me. Quite pathetic.
MacofMacs

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2012, 01:01:43 pm »

Yeah I am, you got me.

It is funny, no one can answer the logical question of why that guy deserved to be called an idiot. All you can do is attack me. Quite pathetic.

It's a never ending story here on EZServer of trolls lol
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2012, 02:04:04 pm »

If you need to have it explained to you then you are choosing not to understand it. Anyone who has any sense at all can see that you are a troll of the worst kind. You see out things that will cause the most drama and pounce on it, not for entertainment but because you just want the attention. Since it is attention you want I am listing your toons in game so you can have all the attention you want in game too.

Fistful, Harmful, Noteful, Rageful<--Main, Smiteful

Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2012, 02:11:09 pm »

Wow, a 4.0 Warrior, you have put alot into this game. think the guild name says it all, fuk off tard.
 Ken out
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2012, 02:17:24 pm »

Wow, a 4.0 Warrior, you have put alot into this game. think the guild name says it all, fuk off tard.
 Ken out

+1

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2012, 03:29:51 pm »

Ken out

+1
+1 wish i had a 4.0 warrior
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2012, 04:54:11 pm »

My gear really has no effect on the point that none of you are "above" anyone, and have no right to belittle people. Real men don't put other's down.
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2012, 04:56:24 pm »

Ken out

I met a very helpful person. He made a guild, I joined. What does that have to do with anything.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2012, 05:07:58 pm »

Real men also don't go around picking fights for nothing. And for that matter real men don't lie about their forum name when asked about it in game. Protip: If you have a bunch of people insisting you are wrong and you're the only one saying you are right, chances are you are wrong. Another tip, you can get a lot farther with a good reputation and shitty gear than you can with a shitty reputation and excellent gear.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383