Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 04:00:14 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mass Buff  (Read 6105 times)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2012, 08:33:28 am »

Was wondering if the cooldown on Mass Buff AA could be removed or drastically reduced to like 1 minute or something. Really no need to have a 30 min refresh on it, wont make us OP just allow us to group buff little better. Also Would be really cool if Shammy Epic cooldown was more like 5 minutes instead of 15. Would prevent overuse yet make it be able to cast if we die or wipe.

Thanks for the consideration.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:42:01 pm by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 02:41:50 pm »

Was wondering if the cooldown on Mass Buff AA could be removed or drastically reduced to like 1 minute or something. Really no need to have a 30 min refresh on it, wont make us OP just allow us to group buff little better. Also Would be really cool if Shammy cooldown was more like 5 minutes instead of 15. Would prevent overuse yet make it be able to cast if we die or wipe.

Thanks for the consideration.

Yeah, being able to MGB Kraken constantly wouldn't change things at all...

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 04:02:33 pm »

Yeah, being able to MGB Kraken constantly wouldn't change things at all...

Not that I care if the mgb timer is changed or not, but you can flag specific spells to not be mgb castable if you need to.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 11:54:25 pm »

Kracken costs too much to "cast constantly." Also i did say shorten mgb dont have to remove the tImer. Maybe 5 minutes is better. Also at mid to top end shammy can buff several groups at once so again dont see how mgb would affect this. 30 min on mgb is a bit silly in the end game when we have several groups each and want to buff fast and go esp after wipes.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 11:57:03 pm by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 06:30:19 am »

Kracken costs too much to "cast constantly." Also i did say shorten mgb dont have to remove the tImer. Maybe 5 minutes is better. Also at mid to top end shammy can buff several groups at once so again dont see how mgb would affect this. 30 min on mgb is a bit silly in the end game when we have several groups each and want to buff fast and go esp after wipes.

Don't wipe...

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 06:35:01 am »

Fix what's not broke?

But half the current recast would be cool shrug
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 06:43:23 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 06:52:51 am »

Still trying to determine exactly how Kraken "costs too much" to continuously cast.....

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 08:07:18 am »

Still trying to determine exactly how Kraken "costs too much" to continuously cast.....

It takes about 2/3 your mana when you cast it, and thats in T5 on my shaman with a 4.5
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 03:47:28 am »

Don't wipe...
Never quoted another post before let's see if this is right...

We can't all be pro like you, Brokyn  Tongue
I feel that If I'm not die'n I'm not try'n. Hell I may make that my sig... now to figure that out...

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 08:53:26 am »

It takes about 2/3 your mana when you cast it, and thats in T5 on my shaman with a 4.5

Ahhhhh....you said mgb. I dont mgb Kraken. Waste of a cast. I just target a member of each group and single cast. By the time the buff is about to fade I'm full mana again.

If I am gonna MGB anything I do the epic click.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Bobbin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 04:08:02 pm »

Could just change the SHM epic click to create a spell scroll that can be memorized, then cast as a targetable group buff. Not sure if that's game-breaking.

Main: Bubbin
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 04:16:31 pm »

Could just change the SHM epic click to create a spell scroll that can be memorized, then cast as a targetable group buff. Not sure if that's game-breaking.

.. 55k HP Buff .....

the 25-30 min refresh isn't that bad..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 06:28:13 pm »

Wasn't the MGB timer already reduced significantly? I remember being very happy when I noticed it it was down in the 30m range; I don't see any reason to reduce it further.

Maintaining buffs properly can be challenging but also hugely rewarding. Most importantly it provides an opportunity to improve crews through better playing rather than aug/wealth hoarding. Gives us something to do besides spam eqbc commands /assist /follow /assist /assist /follow /wowlookatmyaugdmggo

Blarr!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65016
  • Total Topics: 5057