Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 07:32:37 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 10-15-12  (Read 6767 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2012, 06:31:45 am »

After next reboot, familiars, banker pet, and teleporter pet should no longer aggro mobs.

Before there was issues with either invulnerable familiar pet, or the familiar pet dying.

NPC Special Attack Code "G" fixes this. Should have learned / used this earlier.

Other small fixes/tweaks to come as I work on the up coming Halloween Event.

Halloween Familiar Pet clickies have new icons. A new graphic per tier of pets. Hope makes sense, will be available to see after next reboot. Should be better than the manastone icon.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:31:47 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 11:12:21 am »

Halloween Familiar Pet clickies have new icons. A new graphic per tier of pets. Hope makes sense, will be available to see after next reboot. Should be better than the manastone icon.
Win, hate trying to decipher which ones the halloween pet and which ones the shrinking device lol. Thanks hunter
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 12:50:03 pm »

Any chances of fixing the Cleric summon pets (hammers)? Not sure if they were covered in a previous post. The lvl 55 hammer use to buff and the T3-T4 does pretty much nothing. Cant even target it like all the previous lvls. Using Underfoot Client now but remembered the lvl 55 working when using Titanium and Seeds of Destruction clients. Could be it just doesn't and wont work with UF.

Thanks for the hard work and the great server!

-Mixlor-

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 03:56:20 pm »

Unswerving Hammer of Retribution and Unswerving Hammer of Faith are both fixed now.

After next server reboot, you'll be able to hail them to equip Fireblades and get buffs.

I began to migrate pet buffing away from the default.pl file that is used cause I use a different default.pl file for Halloween Event (lazy way of doing it, I know). Anyways, this means I had to copy/paste the default.pl file that had pet buff code into every petname.pl file in templates folder to make it work. So yeah I probably missed some pets, esp the level 1-69 pets. Mostly copy/pasted all the Epic Pets and Halloween Familiars. Now I added those 2 cleric hammers as well.

Hope makes sense.

Enjoy!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 06:47:48 pm »

Thank you very much! Can't wait to sic my cleric hammer on Napoleonn! I heard he drops rare lootz. Time to find out!
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 07:01:34 pm »

Thank you very much! Can't wait to sic my cleric hammer on Napoleonn! I heard he drops rare lootz. Time to find out!

more like scrub lootz =DD  hehe jk jk dont get panties in wad..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 07:32:24 pm »

Can't wait to sic my cleric hammer on Napoleonn! I heard he drops rare lootz. Time to find out!
Pff i drop newbs not lootz, ask fugitive =p

Ya i went there Roll Eyes
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 10:15:53 am »

Hunter,

Thank you very much for fixing the Cleric's Unswerving Hammer of Retribution and Faith. I was wondering though are you able to do anything with the Unswerving Hammer of Absolution II? Atm...you can summon it and it appears with sword and shield but you cannot target it to hail for buffs. Its not a huge deal since I can summon the other Hammers for buffs but just wondering if I should not try and use it ever. Not sure if it is even worth messing with but wondered what that pet would be like in combat since the spell drops in Air off of T3-T4 bosses. Or maybe it is in Abyss... not sure where i got it. Anyhoo... just wondering.

Thanks for listening.

Mixlor
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 12:24:04 am »

Trying to make it able to target by hitting F1 twice, but its not working.

I've check the pets, npc_types, and spells_new tables to see how its different from the other Cleric hammer pets, besides the hp and other minor stats.

Check for body type 11, and for npcspecialattacks that would make it immune or invul. But those fields are same as the working other working pet spell.

So I'm stumped right now on making them targettable. If I can get that to work, then next part would to be to copy/paste pet buff .pl files to those 3 pet names as well to make them work.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 12:17:24 pm »

Work on it when you have time Hunter. I know you got the Halloween event and T7 coming up so I consider those more important. I don't need the Hammer of Absolution II to take down Napoleonn.... Roll Eyes

Enjoy the Philippines. Wish my wife had of done her yearly visit this year. Then I would have some peace and quiet around the house.

Respectfully,

Mixlor
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 02:07:06 pm »

I don't need the Hammer of Absolution II to take down Napoleonn.... Roll Eyes

Pfftt..... you need more then that, better add Hammer of Absolution 5 for him.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 05:41:09 pm »

Trying to make it able to target by hitting F1 twice, but its not working.

I've check the pets, npc_types, and spells_new tables to see how its different from the other Cleric hammer pets, besides the hp and other minor stats.

Check for body type 11, and for npcspecialattacks that would make it immune or invul. But those fields are same as the working other working pet spell.

So I'm stumped right now on making them targettable. If I can get that to work, then next part would to be to copy/paste pet buff .pl files to those 3 pet names as well to make them work.

Welcome to the boat that I was in a while back. The pet is simply a dick. The only thing that I could think would be convert the model and type to that of a swarm pet, then it might be *slightly* more friendly.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96