Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 12:25:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween thanks to Hunter  (Read 5941 times)
Drast

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2012, 11:09:54 am »

Thanks Hunter for the great Halloween event.  It did start of a bit rocky buy you were there with good fixes.  I was glad I planned ahead and took vacation for it this year. Grin

I had a blast and I know lotta people I raided with did to, again an awsome job.

Hunter IS  The MAN!!
sofaking

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 04:22:31 pm »

Agreed, thanks for you hard work and efforts for a fun week of stuffz,
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 04:27:36 pm »

+ LOTS

Thanks Hunter for a great event.  Your time and creativity putting this together has really been appreciated all.  I know at times it seems we're a bunch of whinny over-spoilt children who are under-loved and under-fed (well Natedog anyway)....but we really do gain so much for all your hard efforts and commitment to making EZ a great place to spend our R&R time.

Hope the remainder of your holiday is fun and relaxing spent with your beautiful (growing) family.

All the best from down-under.
Strix

marxist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 04:39:12 pm »

Yeah that event was awesome, thanks a ton hunter.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 04:41:45 pm »

Was a ton of fun, boss! Thank you very much for the time and effort!

I gotta say.....through Rift, STWOR and now GW2....you keep drawin me back to EZ. Some of these game companies could learn a thing or 12 from you.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
jmaneuv011

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 04:58:56 pm »

Yeah, thanks for the event Hunter!  My work schedule worked out perfectly in that the storm wiped out work for the week as it was going on  Cool
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 05:27:59 pm »

loved the event lost much sleep on it...love your server man i appate all the hard work you put into it even thou its just a hobby
Bobbin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 06:07:08 pm »

I'll also add my kudos for an excellent Halloween event. Last year, I started playing just before Halloween, and the experience hooked me. This year, I was better prepared, and you delivered -- big time! Smiley Huge challenges with incredible rewards. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for T7.

Main: Bubbin
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 07:18:28 pm »

You definatly deliverd. I started EZ just after holloween last year right befor thanksgiving, so i was unaware of what was coming. It was awsome, And enjoyable even when it was frustarting at the same time.

like everone has already said, Thanks Again.  Grin
dartonion

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 04:52:43 am »

being my first halloween event here i didnt know what to expect but it blew all my expectations out of the water. great job ob the event and the server as a whole

RAWR!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061