Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 03:29:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Raid XP  (Read 12899 times)
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2012, 07:44:14 am »

Since most people T4+ use more than 6 players or they play with others and use a raid group, Could we get a boost on raid experience to match that of group experience? So it feels like we are able to work on RoA slowly even when we are doing a zone like T5 or T6.

This would be a great change !

Thanks

Natedog / Paldail

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:42:11 pm by Paldail » Logged

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 09:21:57 am »

+111111               }
                              }   This + and great idea comment were for the original idea of raising raid 
Great idea!!          }    exp to a level comparable to group exp, not for adding 250AA to a kill
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:46:37 pm by Brokyn » Logged

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Fumor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 09:47:59 am »

I think this is a good idea also.
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 10:09:10 am »

Isn't this why exp was nerfed before? because ppl were roa'in full groups at once. Wouldn't upping raid exp to regular exp make for ALOT of exp because of t4+ mobs given more exp already. Just putting out my thoughts before i +1 this idea.
Brokyn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 10:38:05 am »

If you raid in T6 and do a full clearing, it's good for about 2 AA...  if you pull Heavens in HoH in a group (what's that?  5 Mins?) you get 4 AA.

We'd just like to see the exp for raids on par with the exp in groups so that we can work on the new RoA levels while we do normal progression, instead of having to go back to trivial content to work on the new gear.

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 10:41:31 am »

Thank you for summing that up Brokyn.. that is exactly how I feel as well.

napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 12:22:49 pm »

We'd just like to see the exp for raids on par with the exp in groups so that we can work on the new RoA levels while we do normal progression, instead of having to go back to trivial content to work on the new gear.
Isn't roa from 1-100 in trivial zones? i'm not arguing the fact that even hunter said we could do this while we progress in gear, but point is he said no ones gonna be getting roa 500 for a while so why should he make it easier so that someone can have a roa 500 in a few months
Brokyn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 12:36:50 pm »

If he did that change, it would still be a heck of a busy 500 days (assuming 250AA per rank, which is probably wrong, it probably ramps up as you progress).  If you managed to ring off 1 rank a day for 500 days during regular progression, that would take you 16 months every day... 

I realize there are some who are power levelling to complete this, but they are NOT doing it in a raid, they are not going to be effected by a change to raid experience.  This request is for those of us who would like to be able to continue to work on current content and have it count.

Strix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 02:17:09 pm »

Could we get a boost on raid experience to match that of group experience?

+1

napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 02:24:53 pm »

If he did that change, it would still be a heck of a busy 500 days (assuming 250AA per rank, which is probably wrong, it probably ramps up as you progress).  If you managed to ring off 1 rank a day for 500 days during regular progression, that would take you 16 months every day... 

I realize there are some who are power levelling to complete this, but they are NOT doing it in a raid, they are not going to be effected by a change to raid experience.  This request is for those of us who would like to be able to continue to work on current content and have it count.
Alright brokyn you got me as usual lol. im all for this now, you convinced me +1 from my crew  Roll Eyes
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 02:59:03 pm »

Not me.. he should say the same thing @ least 5 times over...

Just kidding.. I do agree totally

Even the xp nerf he did back when was still to much (no one wants to sit and make things feel like a J. O. B. to even log in and play ) of an over all nerf but whatcha going to do ..
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:21:06 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Venia

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 05:51:39 pm »

+1 Definatelly for reasons stated above!

p.s why is fugi being nice? Im sure he is on to something!!!!!

/Enosis
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 01:54:56 am »

bump .. added an idea for OMM!

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 01:57:53 am »

I don't think Hunter would go for raid wide as that could get massive. But an item to turn in for aa points would be very nice and I don't think overpowering.

wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 05:36:39 am »

+1 on raid experience, should be able to progress in tiered zones and higher content.  I was noticing this issue before new Roa, my newest toon needs a crap load of aas even though hes been killing t5 & t6 content.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383