Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 11:52:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: hp augments  (Read 4605 times)
jamey0181

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2012, 07:40:36 am »

i was speaking with a couple of different people about it and none could answer if it had been discussed previously or not about possibly making hp augments trade-able and would like to get everyone's opinions on it , i believe it would be a addition to lower tier having another item for plat to trickle down from the higher tier's and give another item in addition to sls's , gems and essence's for people to sell that are in the t1-t2 range.
Ybik

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 08:01:48 am »

I think this is a reasonable idea. Plus then we wouldn't have to go through the annoying process of figuring out which character we need to switch to each time one drops.
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 08:55:38 am »

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=2989.0

Two of the suggestions (tiki crystals & aug distillers) have been done from this thread. Maybe the Bossman will see fit to continue to the augs now.

Crossing fingers  Grin
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 10:51:11 am »

I think this is a reasonable idea. Plus then we wouldn't have to go through the annoying process of figuring out which character we need to switch to each time one drops.

This is would be the best part about it, a good chunk of my characters aren't aug'd because it is a pain to hunt through them all or make sure the one guy missing one is logged in when something drops.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 11:11:07 am »

If I make the non no-drop then I'd have to make them more rare too Smiley

Hunter - EZ Server GM
jamey0181

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 12:09:29 pm »

thank's for the info hunter just didn't know if anyone had asked or if it was discussed previously
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 10:17:06 pm »

Prob wont see many being sold, just is easier to disperse among your box group.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 11:49:41 pm »

If the trade-off is to be more rare, then I vote for just leaving it like it is. I have many boxes that need these augs, but I am happy to farm them along with charms and hoh tokens. There is good reward for time spent in hoh.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)