Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 01:37:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: LDoN Inactivity Timer  (Read 20178 times)
nerff

he shoots, he scores!

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2010, 01:22:32 pm »

I don't know if others think the same way, but this inactivity timer in LDoN is just silly. It makes it kind of a pain in the rump when farming LDoN while multiboxing. I am always paranoid that my toons will get ported to the entrance, so I have to keep moving them and frickin jumping etc.

Although, last night I was doing that and they were still getting ported! Frickin annoying as hell. I was running with my cleric on autofollow and she was ported when I stopped to heal lol wtf!?

Not really sure what it would take to alter the code but if it is an easy fix then im all for it .
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 01:24:20 pm by nerff » Logged

Kaalan Deann - 70 Barbarian Warrior - GL of <Nether>
Dacuk Dachef - 70 Troll Shaman
Catriona Ciannait - 70 Drakkin Cleric
Nerrf Herrder - 70 Drakkin Ranger
Snozberry Shortcake - 70 Halfling Druid
Gabbo Gabba Hey- 70 Gnome Mage
Ceol - 70 Half-Elf Bard
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 03:55:31 pm »

I agree, I finally got a camp in LDoN 5 and was deffinately not afk, but since I was not moving my druids screen (but still healing) he got teleported to entrance.....
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 05:13:03 pm »

I was fighting Chaos solo (paladin dps lol) and the fight took so long, I was actually ported to the entrance in the middle of the fight. Luck was on my side - nobody else in zone, and I managed to gate before countless mobs barreled down on me.

Would have sucked if someone were there to fraps it. Basically would've been banned because my class sucks!

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 10:18:19 pm »

LOL
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 11:53:39 pm »

I was fighting Chaos solo (paladin dps lol) and the fight took so long, I was actually ported to the entrance in the middle of the fight. Luck was on my side - nobody else in zone, and I managed to gate before countless mobs barreled down on me.

Would have sucked if someone were there to fraps it. Basically would've been banned because my class sucks!

half elf paladins are teh suck anyway. Ban Uxt!

Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 03:25:27 pm »

Now this made me laugh Smiley Just the mental image of half the zone barreling down on you while you stare at the screen for a second going WTF where is Chaos? Realizing what happened, going OH SHIT and gating Smiley
Tacticulous

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 06:56:20 pm »

I don't know how the script goes to determine AFK/not AFK, but I've had my Cleric port out in LDoN 6 while in the middle of auto following my warrior but the warrior not get ported while killing trash in Chaos' room.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 04:12:40 am »

I was fighting Chaos solo (paladin dps lol) and the fight took so long, I was actually ported to the entrance in the middle of the fight.

This is going in my sig, lol.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 12:16:02 pm »

I was fighting Chaos solo (paladin dps lol) and the fight took so long, I was actually ported to the entrance in the middle of the fight.

should add the part about getting banned for his class sucking

nerff

he shoots, he scores!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 02:06:10 pm »

lmao go pally dps.

Kaalan Deann - 70 Barbarian Warrior - GL of <Nether>
Dacuk Dachef - 70 Troll Shaman
Catriona Ciannait - 70 Drakkin Cleric
Nerrf Herrder - 70 Drakkin Ranger
Snozberry Shortcake - 70 Halfling Druid
Gabbo Gabba Hey- 70 Gnome Mage
Ceol - 70 Half-Elf Bard
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 07:05:26 am »

should add the part about getting banned for his class sucking

I had thought about it but decided it was too long. Added it now since it got a nomination, lol.

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 08:19:06 am »

Having to yet be in LDON, I have not had the pleasure of experiencing this myself yet.

However, I am sure it will happen eventually to all of us!

Rob Smiley
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 09:21:36 am »

Yeah that timer sucks... I 3-box... my mage, warrior and cleric... was camping some room in ldon 5 for cards... pulling trash ... and all of sudden I am to click the assist key on my mage that i realize that he aint in the same room anymore... I was like wtf lag? lol

I noticed i was at zone in... I was like what the hell... if it was my cleric no biggie... coth him back.. but no.. it had to be the COTHer to go to zone in... seriously.. he was just sitting in a corner casting nukes and sending the pet in... cleric was healing... this timer needs to be "changed or updated" ... they were not afk...

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 09:35:11 am »

It seems like this timer is killing the whole multiboxing thing.

I am sure it will be changed soon, since that it affects most players on the server.

Rob Smiley
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 10:22:22 am »

you'd be suprised  Embarrassed

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members