Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 02:03:47 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: T7 zone?  (Read 8687 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2012, 02:43:46 pm »

Was looking through posts and came across a comment by, Hunter:

So far we've only started requiring Underfoot for T6 (Anguish) due to spell ids of above 10,000. We don't have any custom zones (yet) that require Underfoot to zone in to. In the future, T7 (Unknown Zone) will require Underfoot.

Was wondering if that means that T7 is going to be an Underfoot zone?  Undecided
I was personally hoping for something from Velious era (Kael/ToV).
Any news on this yet?
/crosses fingers for some old school revamped zone!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 02:49:37 pm »

The Underfoot zones are really bad ass looking.. I am hoping he uses one of them   Tongue

Garete

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 06:00:09 pm »

I miss me some kael
Stuff4Sale

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 06:28:15 pm »

Regardless of where it is, you will need Underfoot from my understanding. Not because he necessarily will put it in Underfoot, but because the spell ID's.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 06:55:25 pm »

Again, Hunter has been pretty direct in telling us we need to have HoT/UF for all of Post T6 stuff.. hell even the new 190+ spells Hate and him worked on needs SoD plus atm, so just copy the UIs and make the move over!!

If you miss those other zones .. go zone into them and play them =D

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 10:08:24 pm »

The subject was not if I did or did not have UF (which i do and enjoy using) but if it was going to be in a velious or underfoot zone.  I also understand that the new spell files use spell id's above the limited amount utilized by Titanium Edition.  So please feel free to post if you have something constructive to say, k thx.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Stuff4Sale

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 10:27:38 pm »

So please feel free to post if you have something constructive to say, k thx.

If you miss those other zones .. go zone into them and play them =D

napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 01:08:37 am »

Could we think about making T7 Hoh/t3/4 have it one zone (kael possibly if you cut off one entrance) and like another zone from underfoot where you got armor/7.0? could do kael like hoh/anguish have it a walk threw for 6.5/tokens and a underfoot zone like t3/4 for armor/7.0. just a thought i quit after legacy of ykesha so i dont know any of the zones after that.
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 03:20:58 pm »

+1 on the 2 zone thought Nap
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 03:28:42 pm »

I had 1 or 2 Underfoot zones in mind but during brain storming with Basher we decided not to use that for T7, although I might go back to Underfoot zones for something else soon.

Seems we're 99% going to use a Secrets of Faydwer zone. I've got the items done, just need Basher to populate the zone so I can start the quest writing and he can start the loot drops.

Just Titanium can handle spell ids up to 9,999. Any other clients above Titanium should be able to handle higher spell id numbers.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Venia

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 09:29:31 am »

i hope its not a stationary zone like t3/4 was...sucks all the fun from game. I am all up for roaming type zones(like t5)  for t7, crawl type is ok also(like t6), but usually not very guild friendly

/Enosis
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 09:41:56 am »

i hope its not a stationary zone like t3/4 was...sucks all the fun from game. I am all up for roaming type zones(like t5)  for t7, crawl type is ok also(like t6), but usually not very guild friendly

/Enosis

Not sure what you mean there Enosis.  T5 for the most part was stationary minus the named (maybe this is what you meant).  In that case, HoH (T3/4) was similar with Shadow spawning in different locations, plus shadow stepping.

I would like to see more event driven content.  It has been hashed many times on the forums so I won't belabor the point.  However, the population spikes during Halloween says volumes of what players are most interested in.

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 12:07:22 pm »

I agree Cam i'd love to see more progressive type events in a zone...lik ehave ot kill boss a and b for boss D and E to spawn but can and boss C spawns a specal event  or something  but you have to kill all the bosses in order to progress or even attack the other ones..maybe have a secret turn in to spawn a boss or a puzzle of some kind? idk
Venia

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 02:13:47 pm »

Sorry, probably didnt explain my self right.... i ment t3/t4 was boring in terms that you just spawn boss, kill it, respawn, kill it etc.... t5/6 is still pretty fun. I guess i might have missunderstood  napo's post too

/Enosis
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 03:15:39 pm »

Population spikes when there is a chance at phat lewt.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)