Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 01:52:55 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: RoA 1-100 Updated  (Read 27298 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 09:29:24 pm »

wait till you see the 100+ 200+ 300+ 400+ hell levels.... meh I'll tell ya 5k, 10k, 15k and 20k.. !!

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 09:47:56 pm »

I like the aa also, but part of the problem I feel with rank 1-100 is people were able to get it done in under 30 hours with little gearing for over a year, and setting it up to take 4-5 times that IF you are grinding aa's hurts newer players. As for the 100+ hell levels being harder...good.  I just disagree with making quests that were pretty simple and easy take 4-5 times the effort (at a minimum) for newer players
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 09:50:06 pm »

Confused why the need for 2k aa levels are needed...newer players at 100 aa an hour would be taking 80 hours for just the 4 ranks.

I'm not a newer player, I run characters with augs, UC, BU weapons and everything, and I barely get 100 aas a hour if im lucky, and thats with my warrior keeping the whole front field locked down and my paladin keeping the whole back field locked down. It's a tad tedious but if thats what has to be done then so be it.
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 10:13:02 pm »

You're grouped i take it? Part of the problem with the balancing atm is that the end game players can push WAY more than anyone with even a uc1...I was pulling 600 / hr tonight with self buffs + exp pot on my warrior. But I think the balancing for that should be on the back end 101-500 instead of the front end, and from what fugi said, it already is backloaded pretty heavily
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 10:23:49 pm »

I am only grouped with 2. I had more but I realized they slowed down the xp to such a snail amount that I said screw them. I thought about soloing with warrior but he seems to take some damage still, I don't have things like SoA 40 or 6.0 2hander click available to me. Just have my 4.5s and BU weapon I use to speed things up so I end up still taking some gnarly damage at times
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 01:19:45 am »

The hell levels on 1-100 are too high. We are on the rIght track with aa but 2k?? Should be more like 500 on hell levels till 100. This is an old ass item taking way too long to grind out for the relevant geared folks.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2012, 01:28:04 am »

17,600 AA   --- for 1 to 100

AA per hour 400~  == 44 hours  (going slow)

AA per hour 500~ == 35 hours  (going hardcore)

UCv1 ~~ Roughly 50++ hours?

I'd says it right on track with the other grind type items heh

alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2012, 04:20:29 am »

Hi there,

I play already 2 years on EZ-server and are not really a 'hardcore' player.  I'm playing 5 to 7 toons a few times a week.  I realise that I will never get a full UC or the getting the best gear, or whatever.   The reason I keep on playing on EZ is the FUN and the nice GAMEPLAY.

Till now I've never started ROA, because it looked for me a rather boring 'Quest'.  I fully agree that now AA's can be spend in order to level up ROA, because some toons I run have now fully AA.  I was just wondering how many AA's you have to sell to level f.e. from ROA 1 to ROA 2 ?    If I really need 17600 AA's to get ROA 100, again this would be a quest for the BIG players and not for the occasionaly ones  Undecided.

Kind regards,
ALRAZOR
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2012, 05:45:32 am »

Old method: nothing BUT RoA can be done til the character is back to 70. Rehashing old, way too easy content over and over again makes for a very high burnout factor.

New method: yeah, you have these huge hell levels, but consider this....you can still work on it WHILE you farm T5, T6 or help a newbie in Qvic or whatever. Any effort you make that nets you experience, even if its slow, helps you with RoA. I'd say thats a pretty good setup.

Hell levels IMO are needed. RoA to 100 SHOULD be an accomplishment still, not something just tossed to you because you can gain AA. And no, I am not to 100 RoA yet on any character.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2012, 06:59:06 am »

So some of your standard zones like Anguish and Abyss going to get the aaxp brought up abit? I know I saw some talk about it on forums but not definative answer.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2012, 07:22:29 am »

Yeah, a boost to progression zone exp would be great.  Not only that, but a boost to raid exp, please Smiley 

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2012, 08:11:39 am »

First of all, no... no lower geared people are making these numbers, paldail... you are.

Second... No, exp doesn't come anywhere... NOWHERE even REMOTELY close to that unless you are specifically going for aa.

Third...Raid exp BA-LOWS. I'm doing T6 content daily for hours and I don't get even 50 aa. So what are you talking about>Huh

Fourth.,.. THIS IS AN OBSOLEET (EDIT old, weaker compared to newer stuff) ITEM in every sense other than that now you can do 101+.  The hell levels are fine after that, The challenge for a new item.

But Paldail. you've had your ROA 100 forever now, and you did it the easy way. Telling everyone else to cough it up, shake it off and take it like a man rings kinda hollow bro, and yeah I know you are doing it for your alts, all of them by doing group exp in zones you are way over geared for.

Not hatin, just saying... pre 100 ... come on now. 5X for a hell level is more than enough.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 10:13:23 am by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2012, 09:00:31 am »

I agree that from 1-100 the hell levels are a bit steep, maybe go to something like:

Level 25 - 250
Level 50 - 500
Level 75 - 1000
Level 100 - 2000

That still allows it to ramp up and require an effort while not being insane at the lower tiers.

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2012, 09:19:15 am »

Fourth.,.. THIS IS AN OBSOLEET ITEM in every sense other than that now you can do 101+.  The hell levels are fine after that, The challenge for a new item.

This ring is still the best ring for the finger slot in game, even if you have the T6 ring with T6 aug and 2 X 1000hp augs in it, you still have a T5 ring with 2 X 1000 hp in the other slot.  RoA 100 is still better than both rings...  it is in NO WAY Obsolete...

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2012, 09:48:48 am »

Fourth.,.. THIS IS AN OBSOLEET ITEM in every sense other than that now you can do 101+.  The hell levels are fine after that, The challenge for a new item.

This ring is still the best ring for the finger slot in game, even if you have the T6 ring with T6 aug and 2 X 1000hp augs in it, you still have a T5 ring with 2 X 1000 hp in the other slot.  RoA 100 is still better than both rings...  it is in NO WAY Obsolete...

+1 Same thing i pointed out in the other thread. This old obsolete, boaring, grinding quest is still the BEST RING.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)