Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 02:39:15 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: HUGE UPDATE  (Read 17055 times)
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 10:22:37 am »

Gems are dropping at pretty much the old rate (before the change a few days ago) in LDoN.
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 11:20:11 am »

Can confirm T6 non-armor aug drop rate near 100% off trash. Tokens in HoH are definitely dropping very commonly.

In about a 30 minute span of wisp hunting in Jaggedpine I have seen 0 GLS, I don't think it's bad luck any more hehe. *EDIT* Have seen at least a couple drop now. Certainly seems lower but could just be my impatience Smiley
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:29:50 am by Blurring » Logged

Blarr!
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 11:45:04 am »

Seems weapon aug drops are about 90% across all zones. About 9 out of every 10 mobs drops one in ldon
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 11:49:00 am »

My warrior alone seems to have the power to completely crash the nexus and qrg when he hails the Universal Teleporter. His name is Ohno if the irony wasn't clear enough. I guess I will stop using him for a little while, but it doesn't seem to occur on my other older characters.
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 12:14:37 pm »

In about a 30 minute span of wisp hunting in Jaggedpine I have seen 0 GLS, I don't think it's bad luck any more hehe. *EDIT* Have seen at least a couple drop now. Certainly seems lower but could just be my impatience Smiley

I've been farming them on and off all day and I don't see a difference in drop rate

Hulkmad
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 12:18:58 pm »

My warrior alone seems to have the power to completely crash the nexus and qrg when he hails the Universal Teleporter. His name is Ohno if the irony wasn't clear enough. I guess I will stop using him for a little while, but it doesn't seem to occur on my other older characters.

I dont think its just you. Have seen alot of crashes for surefall and nexus since the patch.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 12:45:20 pm »

Gems are dropping at pretty much the old rate (before the change a few days ago) in LDoN.

I wish this would stay this way. I liked making a little plat while farming ldon charms.

napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 01:47:13 pm »

Tokens in HoH are definitely dropping very commonly.
Ive seen around 100 tokens drop in a hour
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2012, 03:54:07 pm »

Seems that it could be a problem with converting the old loot system to the new one.

Its possible where I had before a 2% chance to drop 1 of 30 items in a list now has a 60% chance of dropping an item.

Hope that makes sense.

I need a clear list of what is broken. Hopefully EZ Server doesn't have too many big list. Gem drops would be the common type of big list.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 04:45:57 pm »

Loots are obviously not working as intended.

Might need to roll back to the last back up.

Server is just staying up right now for lack of better ideas while I look at how to fix it.

Could take a week to fix them in the new system to work as intended.

I really prefer not to go back to the old code.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 05:11:44 pm »

Loots are obviously not working as intended.

Might need to roll back to the last back up.

Server is just staying up right now for lack of better ideas while I look at how to fix it.

Could take a week to fix them in the new system to work as intended.

I really prefer not to go back to the old code.

Omg please dont rollback, i did the crafters guild quest all today and theres no way i will ever do it again =P

Btw the only loot that seems messed up is that weapon augs are dropping alot more (does anyone even use them?). Gems and all other drops seem normal to me.

Edit: oh and HoH tokens, big whoop =P
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:14:30 pm by cerwin » Logged
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 05:20:53 pm »

X mob has 10% Lootdrop_id  -- inside the lootdrop_id are 10 items .. these items should be set to 1% chance to equal the 10%... which seems different from the way old loot tables worked

This is how I think it works.. not sure how accurate that statement is.. but seems correct from looking at my database with the new loot system.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:51:57 pm by Paldail » Logged

wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 07:27:01 pm »

+1 on cerwin post, its non essentials dropping i did a lot of work today that would be undone.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 07:38:42 pm »

I myself would have to veto the idea of a rollback, I know I cant contribute much to find a solution other than this, but with the amount of aas i've grinded in this time and how close I am done with this hell level, would be discouraging to see these hours of aa grinding be for nothing.
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 07:54:59 pm »

Did a bunch of charm farming, I'll throw my hat into the ring of please no roll back.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65016
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 207