Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:23:53 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: T3/T4/MCP, Compalin  (Read 12584 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 03:59:27 pm »

I may have to change the fear to a 1 tick (6 second) fear or change fear to something else.

One solution would be to snare yourself? lol

Just like dot'ing yourself with disease to break mez (pvp tactics necro vs enchanter).

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Bobbin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 08:12:54 pm »

FWIW, I hate DTs on EZ. Zoning twice takes me ~30-45s on a good day, depending on the size of the party, which zone, how many adds, etc. Add double loot and enjoy watching the warrior crash while zoning, or simply not make it back in time to grab aggro and eat the next DT.

Main: Bubbin
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 08:19:37 pm »

aye DT =(

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
lookin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 08:40:15 pm »

DT would probably be ok if you could implement that hover box like they have on live but if you actually have to zone thats rough.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 08:43:59 pm »

DT would probably be ok if you could implement that hover box like they have on live but if you actually have to zone thats rough.

MCP and all T4 would DT along with an assortment of other spells.. MCP was like a 90 sec cycle where others were around a 3? min cycle or so..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Abrums

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2012, 04:25:10 am »

I did not mean to raise hell by any means at all.  Glad I was not the only person having problems.  Maybe a Mez on the main tank?  I think that would suck esp if it had to more than 1-2 toons.  But that is my thought.

Aggressive

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 09:18:35 am »

I'd rather the fear stay than to add DT or Charm.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2012, 09:58:58 am »

My warrior hasnt fell through yet since I started making sure to have boot buff on before the fight. No idea why this is, but its been working for me.

Also.....keeping a bit of agro on a knight during this fight makes a huge diff. SK/Pally cannot be feared.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2012, 10:39:42 am »

As long as they have Fearless AA.
Dont just say the class is immune to fear because there are retards out there that will believe you and not buy the aa and then come QQ on forums about why they get feared.
If Fear was not full duration it wouldnt matter cause from the the center you cant path off if the damn thing doesnt last the full duration.

However there is still a small chance you will path to a XYZ loc that is higher on the z axis then you currently stand and then you fall through the island because you walked into the hill and fear wore off before you "pop" to the Z axis. Sucks but its funny at the same time.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439