Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 01:14:40 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Santa Clause  (Read 19391 times)
napoleonn

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2012, 10:43:09 pm »

There is prolly no one on the server that would even think of doing this but i am welcome for help if theres some people that are willing to take tasks.
I will grant everyone ONE present on EZ that can post here with the name of there MAIN toon. I cannot do 5.0s but if your flagged can do the rest myself. Some things like 5.5/6.0 will require you to be able to help me kill in zone or Mata. Anything less i can do myself. This means epic runs, armor runs (only one tier and if tokens i have or u have t3/4 mainly) or one essence ( T5/6 requires help from your crew). I have nothing planned for xmas and if hunter does 21-25th it will give me enough time to help folks. Anyone with the same name as there main is welcome. MUST be in a guild or atleast known somewhat on server to get help. I will be on tonight for some tells. BUT you will have to post here what your wish is. Yes even fugitive can get a essence or something if you want newb.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 10:46:21 pm »

I'll help ya Napoleonn

Won't be running any T6 for players, but I'll do Pub T5s and below

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
MacofMacs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 10:48:43 pm »

Scorpiorage - 1.5's

I would love help with 2.0's or something.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:50:24 pm by MacofMacs » Logged
bunga

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 10:55:33 pm »

I'll take a clear of 5.0 for procing
Garete

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 11:15:35 pm »

My playtime will be limited this holiday season but if my turn comes up and im on i would love to work on some t3 armor for my warrior or paladin.  Whichever a vet things would benefit me the most.  War will be tank and pally is main heals.

My Paladins name is Garete and my Warriors name is Tankerellia.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 11:32:29 pm by Garete » Logged
Elderlion

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 11:18:46 pm »

Diduduth - I'm am in to help. I'll be in t1/t2-t4 (Dependent on tokens), even qvic. Lmk.
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 11:22:00 pm »

OK FLAG FLAG FLAG
YOU MUST POST YOUR MAINS NAME TO GET HELP!
This will stop anyone from me or my helpers not knowing who you are. Even if you gotta make a new account to get your mains name cause you didn't start with that. MY ACCOUNT IS NAPOLEONN. FUGITIVES IS HIS NAME! 5.0 clearings are ok but ALL U GET IS THE BOSS KILLS, cause the armor might be grandfathered into someone elses gift of a suit of armor. REMEMBER WERE ONLY A FEW PPL. ONE WISH 5.0s are off limits. And with fugitive NOT doing T6 thats gonna limit time. FCFS IF TIME IS NOT PERMITED. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL GET SOMETHING. THIS IS A PROMISE TO TRY. I WILL HELP WHO CAN BUT YOU ARE NOT GUARENTEED ANYTHING FOR SURE!
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 11:25:48 pm »

IF U POST TO HELP AND PUT UR NAME. YOU DONT GOTTA HAVE SAME NAME IF U POST THAT YOU WILL HELP! EVERYONE WILL GET RECONITION (i suck at spelling) FOR THERE HELP.
If i get enough ppl to help im gonna do a secret santa type thing. i already got a few folks to help so this is going great. you guys are freaking awesome its only been a hour that i posted this post and already getting great results, but i need ppl to post what they want with there mains name. sorry for inconvienance but jesus were given u free stuff.
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 11:46:53 pm »

Im 28 kills from my 5.0. And only need 2 more Prexus II pieces to finish my full suit of T5, so the armor isnt so much an issue. Not sure what you're guys' playtimes are, but if you shoot me a text I can be there. Send me a PM if you wanna help and I will give you my phone number, when/if you have time.

If 28 kills would be too much, Im sure I can find something else I need help with.
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 11:52:29 pm »

I'm gimp but I'll help do some stuff for people.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 11:56:46 pm »

Im 28 kills from my 5.0. And only need 2 more Prexus II pieces to finish my full suit of T5, so the armor isnt so much an issue. Not sure what you're guys' playtimes are, but if you shoot me a text I can be there. Send me a PM if you wanna help and I will give you my phone number, when/if you have time.

If 28 kills would be too much, Im sure I can find something else I need help with.
Eruditeone needs 2 peices of t5 mage armor, which two pieces post and well /tell eruditeone with them.
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2012, 12:06:55 am »

Gonna ask for a guild to be made from hunter and call it Bah Humbug to make for T5 runs so i don't crowd up my own guild. I'll be doing t5 work there during the event. So if you want kills sorry can't for sure the credit but will be doing clearing when i can. Also All armor/epic kills will be done in that guild.
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2012, 12:09:09 am »

Hands and gloves are the last remaining Prexus II pieces needed.
Hank Hill

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2012, 12:50:45 am »

Hank Hill here. Nap if you need help with the lower stuff, i can lend you a hand there. im onley starting t6 so struggeling to get t6 gear and 5.5/6.0 my self. so cant plow em down like you can. If ya need help im here. Just send me a PM og tell.

Hank Hill
<Leviathan>
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2012, 01:23:38 am »

Hank, well known person to me. I will help u get a 5.5 for your main toon. Give me a hollar.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439