Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 07:49:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Santa Clause  (Read 17414 times)
Woodee

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 05:07:08 am »

Hank Ill be up in t6 alot this weekend hopefully and can help you as much as i can.
Fanon_Emarr

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 11:11:51 am »

My main is Faynon. I'm available to help with anything through T2. I need to farm essences and a couple of T1 armor drops anyway, so anybody is welcome to my rots. I don't kill T3 quickly enough to be of much use there.

I wouldn't mind a hand getting a couple of 3.5s and 4.0s done this weekend in exchange. My DPS in HoH isn't great so it takes a lot of luck for me to drop Shadow in a reasonable amount of time.

Faynon (Pal) / Necrofanster (Really?) / Nonaf (SK) / Fanfabulous (Bard) / Fandurable (War) / Fanfireworks (Mage)
Hank Hill

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 12:37:46 pm »

Thanks nap Smiley Also if anyone need 4.0 or t3/4 gear ill gladly plow it down for ya. /tell Hank Smiley
Clegane

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 01:16:29 pm »

My main is Clegane, I do ok boxing but I could really use help finishing my 3.5 to speed things along. I have the book and 2 pages already. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Clegane
Garete

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 01:20:56 pm »

Thank you so much for all the help getting some T3 and T4 gear Napoleon it will really help my toons farm shadow more effectively.
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 01:35:29 pm »

Main Char, Whispering in need of 5.5 pg 1...nat i'll help you clear T5/T6 no problem my friend and will be on tonight and the next few days to bug you and everyone else
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 03:08:25 pm »

Techsupport/Tshirt here

I can help with anything T4 and below
Bleyz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2012, 05:35:12 pm »

Bleyz- T3/4/5-4.0 Paladin
Fiya- T2/3-4.0 Necromancer

I wouldn't mind T4 bp/legs/ whichever other pieces escape me atm, or my epic 4.5... i'm gearing my warrior to tank, still have alot of work to do, but as i told you before, I will be willing to help you guys with anything that i can. Napoleonn, I already told you this, I'll be on either later tonight or late tomorrow. Work sucks, but it pays my bills and allows me to burn my life up on EZ Server Wink I can do epics up to 3.0 relatively easy, and can do up to podragons fairly well also.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 05:37:04 pm by Bleyz » Logged
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2012, 04:56:42 pm »

cable company called me yesterday morning to inform me that i was stealing my own cable and that i have wracked up almost $4k worth of charges for movies/net plus illigeal net activities......*yet i have warned them that our cable box that they are suppose to have locked has no cover or anything on it* and they said they are shutting off my cable until after the frist of the year.......and we have the choice to pay it on monday in full then dispute it...or wait and pay court costs as well..... so needless to say i have no net unless my neighbor allows me to use theirs w/o their knowledge Tongue but anyway ya Whispering Wont be able to help nor will i be on till maybe after the frist of the year or if i can get this fixed before then.../sigh good thing i've kept pictures and phone records of all my calls and everything so hopefully i'll be back sooner....but idk if anyone wants to get a hold of me my email is qball69_1_2001@yahoo.com also my YIM name if yall wanna add me....anyway take it easy everyone i hope to have net and everything back soon!!
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2012, 09:49:59 pm »

I'd be willing to help for sure. Just hope AT&T shows up tomorrow and fixes my internet... i haven't played the past few weeks because every 15-20 minutes i get random disconnects. Hours on the phone with tech support (which ofcourse i'd done everything they got me to do before i called them) then finally getting a tech out here. If all goes well, i may be able to help tomorrow night, or christmas night when i get home that evening. If not, it will be before the new year.

I R Itank
bunga

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2012, 11:06:20 pm »

I'd be willing to help for sure. Just hope AT&T shows up tomorrow and fixes my internet... i haven't played the past few weeks because every 15-20 minutes i get random disconnects. Hours on the phone with tech support (which ofcourse i'd done everything they got me to do before i called them) then finally getting a tech out here. If all goes well, i may be able to help tomorrow night, or christmas night when i get home that evening. If not, it will be before the new year.

I R Itank

Sounds like what happened to me a few years ago, was a bad splice in the line if they have been doing work on the lines in the area.
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2012, 12:30:12 am »

I R Itank

Another possibility is that AT&T has a data limit. Have been hearing alot of complaining about that lately.
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 12:55:04 am »

Still helping ppl, everyone so far that has posted has been tooken care of as far as i know. If you haven't post here for help ill keep doing what i can. Thanks for everyone thats been paying it forward, this christmas has been fun so far  Smiley
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2012, 01:03:23 am »

I R Itank

Another possibility is that AT&T has a data limit. Have been hearing alot of complaining about that lately.
Data limit is 150 gigs, then 10 bucks per 50 gigs, ours isn't capped.
MacofMacs

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2012, 01:16:37 am »

Would be nice for 3.5 pages, 4.0 books (2), t3 or t4 gear Nap ! (:
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022