Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 11:50:19 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Update 12-29-12  (Read 20035 times)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 11:10:38 am »

Not being done? Being done with a previous tier meant having that level epic, or bp. This is a HUGE fundamental shift. What is so hard to see?

I have every piece of gear for my main and a couple off toons, but not all of them. I guarantee I'm not alone in this by a long shot. I am working on shoring up the missing gear now, but what a disappointing thing after spending so much time on all my toons. I have 10 UCV2, and 20 toons with 6.0s and almost all gear. Just missing a piece here and there on them.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:14:43 am by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 11:17:49 am »

Not being done? Being done with a previous tier meant having that level epic, or bp. This is a HUGE fundamental shift. What is so hard to see?

I have every piece of gear for my main and a couple off toons, but not all of them. I guarantee I'm not alone in this by a long shot. I am working on shoring up the missing gear now, but what a disappointing thing after spending so much time on all my toons. I have 10 UCV2, and 20 toons with 6.0s and almost all gear. Just missing a piece here and there on them.

If you are just missing a piece here and there, you are in great shape and almost there...  IMO there should only be a couple of people ready to enter T7 when it is first released.  If half the server is ready to go on day one, then Hunter would have to come up with T8 within 6 weeks or people would start to complain that T7 was too easy and they are done already

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 11:28:06 am »

If you are complaining its too easy, be a real man and delete your UCs. Use a team of nothing but druids and wizzies. Getting all the goodies and top end gear makes content easier, or at least flow more consistantly (which is what I am after), this is the point you see of getting this stuff.

What should not happen is these top geared people hitting a brick wall, as if they didn't already dump hundreds of hours into the game. That is what I am saying here.

As for the entrance requirements, Having all of your toons have every piece of gear in the game is not really realistic nor fair. Being able to get the new gear can require this, sure.  How is this an unreasonable expectation given the established precedents?

As for your opinion that just a couple people should be able to even get into t7, I will have to disagree with that. People that have spent hundreds of hours into this game and have 6.0s and most of the gear deserve to get in too. They have been able to every tier before this. Sure they wont do as well as those with more gear but again this is the very nature of this game (though I doubt having a couple toons missing 1 to 2 pieces of gear would make any difference at all.)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:34:10 am by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 12:07:07 pm »

Just waking up here and reading about all the butt-hurt going on about requirements for T7.

The UC v1 and v2 are NOT a requirement to enter T7, but if you have either of these, and some stonewall, then you'll probably do fine. Otherwise, you'll probably have a rez a bit and get some gear before it gets easier.

For the people that have the main 7 armor slots from Anguish, how are  you missing anything?

In addition to the main 7 armor slots required, these are the 'jewelry' slots you'll need:

Ayonae Ro's Mask III
Luclin's Medallion III
Morrell Thule's Pauldron III
Tallen Zek's Cloak III
Terris Thule's Belt III
Tholuxe Paells's Ring III
Torvonnilous's Earring III

As I posted before, T7 is where we are starting that you don't need previous gear in any combines or turn ins. All you need for the new armor drops in the zone. All you need to do is get flagged for it first. If I don't make gear a requirement to enter the zone, then people will rush in without gear, and get all the new gear without haven't gotten the previous gear. Players will rush to get their T2 BP, Epic 4.0, and 100 Boss kills, completely ignoring all the other gear if T7 doesn't have any other requirements.

Waypoint prices will be adjusted. I didn't look at what I had T5 set at. Seems like it was 75k, so Anguish will be 250k and Loping Plains will be 500k. Just give me time to either #reloadquest in the zone or wait for reboot.

I plan to start dropping more money bags throughout all the tiers, obviously bigger ones in higher tiers. Will probably do that through quest addloot so I can cover most of the npcs in the zones which without having to edit all their individual loot tables which gets time consuming.

T7 mobs HP and DPS is only a small percentage increase from T6. I'm sure players with their Stonewalls and UCv1 are going to do just fine, esp if they have an UCv2 which is not 'required' to survive, just makes it easier. Again, after you start getting armor, they have a HUGE HP increase. After full T7 then going back to Anguish will seem like visiting Crushbone.

I know a lot of people have their UCv1. If it seems players are wiping more often than not on every trash or every other trash, even with UCv1/UCv2, max stonewall, gear, augs, etc, then yeah obviously that would be too difficult and I'd have to reduce some mob DPS.

This is a guessing game for me. It always has been with every new tier we opened open. Things are not permanent. They can be adjusted. So stop your crying, and just wait n see how the zone plays out.

I gotta finish waking up here, see ya in game in a bit.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 12:26:53 pm »

I plan to start dropping more money bags throughout all the tiers, obviously bigger ones in higher tiers. Will probably do that through quest addloot so I can cover most of the npcs in the zones which without having to edit all their individual loot tables which gets time consuming.

<3

Any chance of possibly sprinkling some SLS drops here and there?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:49:32 pm by clbreastmilk » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 01:00:22 pm »

Thank you, sir. T5 before the update was 1k, 5K, 20K. I do understand if prices need to go up....just seemed 25 times was a bit excessive Cheesy

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
jamey0181

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 01:47:10 pm »

mpan wasn't it 1k 5k and 25k for t5 ?
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 02:04:20 pm »

Just minor question about the T7 requirement, can we drop necklace requirement? If not, casters using mana necklace get pooped on. If we require max level necklace, then should we be required to max augs as well?

Just a thought.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 02:05:30 pm »

That don't make sense, It's just loot the "Tier" item and bag it not the Crafter Neck. Not going to cost anyone a Copper Piece.

It goes the same with the Back Item now being in the back slot for most players probably. We will still need to loot the back item and bag it.

But honestly I only agree with the main Armor slots + 6.0 not the accessories.. /meh
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 02:11:40 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 02:12:07 pm »

Players will rush to get their T2 BP, Epic 4.0, and 100 Boss kills, completely ignoring all the other gear if T7 doesn't have any other requirements.

lol have you played on  your own server? just curious....because that was funny....for T2 BP you need qvic, tacvi and T1+ores for both T1 and T2....for epic 4.0 you need 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5(shadow kill) 4.0(mcp kill).....100 boss kills takes a stupid amount of time which many people don't really have the needed gear / crew to just plow T5...

givin everything you stated in the quote above and what i've said.....it would STILL take a considerable amount of time to "rush" any of it to get to T7....just sayin....
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 02:15:34 pm »

If the game isn't fun...  Don't play Smiley  The rest of the content Hunter has provided is great.  You don't have to be in the last zone to make it worth playing.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 02:16:35 pm »

If the game isn't fun...  Don't play Smiley  The rest of the content Hunter has provided is great.  You don't have to be in the last zone to make it worth playing.

Word

If you want to see end game you have to play, if you only have 1-2 hrs a week.. be happy the game as is  -free and ever changing and enjoy the time you do have in game.. Make good friends..

-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 02:19:47 pm »

You don't have to be in the last zone to make it worth playing.

I've tried to make all the custom tier zones fun playing. Just enjoy it where your at.

The new tier 7 is for players that have nothing left to do.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 02:20:59 pm »

It all is fun to play Hunter. Just a few players think this is the "Everyone gets a trophy league".

-Hate"
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 02:26:48 pm »

I got some candy, if you want your trophy climb into my van.
p.s. Requirement to get into the zone is fine, the qq'ing about it is from a bunch of wankers.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 02:29:03 pm by Felony » Logged

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)