Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 10:33:39 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Update 12-29-12  (Read 21916 times)
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2012, 02:38:21 pm »

Excuse me, Long time listener, first time caller.(In awhile anyways) I seriously do not understand the logic behind wanting to get into a zone where you will get one shotted every mob because you do not have the gear. "Yes i would love to be all decked out in the finery of those who worked for it, But alas, That means i have to actually play the game some and that makes me sad" What kind of logic does that make? Just my 2 cents here.

genoside

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2012, 02:47:09 pm »

WANKERS ROFL i love that word i wish people in the us would start using it.
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2012, 03:01:47 pm »

It's honestly not the worst idea ever. Lets be honest here, being full suited up is IDEAL so that if something rampages your toons aren't gonna roll over and die and cause for stress on yourself with battle rezzes. While I may not like the sounds of it, lets be honest i'm still in little ol t5 trying to get my 100 kills done, and then I will finally have t6 to look forward to, just means i'll have more time to invest in t6, i'm not crying nor complaining. I understand the rarity on the off slots that there may be, but i'm really looking forward to advancing finally out of t5 and working my way through t6 into t7. Be grateful for what hunter has done, everything is always bound to change and the content hasn't even released yet.
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2012, 03:08:38 pm »

Yeah seriously, the drop rate for the non visible slots in T5 is not that bad, I only need 1 ear 1 back to be done (and I've been lazy about farming it) and each clear of T6 nets 1 full set minus 1 bracer or have I just been seeing things on each clear I do...
Im 6 +2 outside of group that contribute nothing but to keep the zone alive for me in case I wipe. If I can clear t6 in a reasonable time for my healer heavy group.. well I do not see what others have to complain about. Clear T5, Clear T6, enjoy T7.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2012, 03:12:42 pm »

Dirty wankers

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2012, 03:16:11 pm »

Dirty wankers

That's it, no Glassilisk for you!
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 03:29:31 pm »

To Hunter...  Great job, keep up the good work.  Excited to see the new content.

To the folks who are complaining already about T7...  Grow up.  He's making new content faster than Sony ever did, and people are complaining about it.  He's making the top tier of new stuff hard to get so that some work has to be done to get it.  If you're not a fan of that, all I can say is WOW!!!
+1
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2012, 03:39:49 pm »

This includes all 7 main armor slots and all 7 main jewelry slots to get flagged.

Does this mean you only need one bracer?

I'm only about halfway through T5 (and need a lot of armor from there still), but just wondering.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2012, 03:59:51 pm »

Yes, 1 bracer.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Stuff4Sale

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2012, 05:24:10 pm »

?

In addition to the main 7 armor slots required, these are the 'jewelry' slots you'll need:

Ayonae Ro's Mask III
Luclin's Medallion III
Morrell Thule's Pauldron III
Tallen Zek's Cloak III
Terris Thule's Belt III
Tholuxe Paells's Ring III
Torvonnilous's Earring III

THAT is the jewelry required... why does everyone keep crying about having to go back to T5 for jewelry?? Is III not T6?
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2012, 05:25:22 pm »

You have to have the T5 piece to make the T6 piece with the drop from T6

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Stuff4Sale

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2012, 05:25:49 pm »

Oh ok. Wasn't aware that was introduced in T6.. Thanks for clearing that up! Smiley
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2012, 05:26:26 pm »

Have to have looted T5 to "make" T6 that is the only thing I can think of.. and for a long time there T5 Accessory was /meh drop rate.. that's the only thing I can think of..

-missing II type jewels to make the III type jewels.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2012, 06:44:34 pm »

I just realized some armor like head and feet might not have gotten the same updates as the other tiers, with Guide Journey, Gate, Water Breathe, etc.

Will be a simple fix to add soon.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2012, 01:21:30 pm »

Only couple more T6 drops to go and Im in t7...can't wait.

Hunter, thank you for all of the new content. We really appreciate all the work you do here on this server. I am still recovering from a terrible flu and had very little sleep when I saw your first post on T7, and I overreacted. Was just so dissapointed that I wouldn't be able to get into T7 right when it was released.

I still think that its a bit much to expect every alt toon to have every single piece of gear, but I do see why you are doing it this way.

I realize that you cant please 100% of the people 100% of the time, but I feel you do a damn good job on this server, it's the only place I want to play and that says something, I have tried a lot of them and have many toons on other servers.

Here's to checking out T7 and sticking with it throughout the tweaks and changes.   Cheesy

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432