Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 08:35:55 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Dear Lekkov  (Read 10065 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2013, 06:37:39 pm »

I don't know who this Lekkov or his alt Hawt is I know he likes to get very angry in OOC.

He also has no regards to the rules on the server. Lame attempts at KS for fg/cg stuff and just running thru noobs in LDON to get to the boss quicker.. I know we all have seen heard his type before.

If someone mentions Mana robe he becomes unglued and starts calling me a pedo-worthless human. It is rather amusing to watch him go absolutely berserk mode in ooc. The toxicity of his anger is over whelming at times.

Grow up, you made your bed when you chose to lose your ass in ooc that 1st day with the mana robe and attack the server. Hurry up and get over me quickly, calling me names and whispering sweet nothings in my tell window won't get you far.

I feel you should be focused on how to read Hunter's Rules and how Reputation is on the server before ... well before whatever you are trying to do.

Good Day

Wanker

p.s.
Calling the whole server a bunch of old worthless middle aged assholes everyday when you log in helps !! Keep at it!! I'm sure you will be "winning" before long!!

p.s.s.
No one will miss you if you decide to crawl back to P99 or wherever you got banned from.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:40:27 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 07:12:12 pm »

Classic 'high burner'.

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 07:22:59 pm »

I put him on ignore but I love the ooc I see regarding him. "Our" side of the conversation is so much better when I can just imagine what this dude is saying back.
Trumi 3.0 anyone?

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 07:48:43 pm »

As shitsack games like WoW and SWTOR begin to bore even the most pathetic fanboy we will see more and more of this type player. Just smile, nod, and be yourself....and ignore them. Not paying attention to this type is like kryptonite. Well....ok, not you Fugi. Ignoring this type just wouldnt be you Cheesy But try to, and they'll go away....or they'll learn that bullshit Warcrap antics just dont wash here, and grow up. Ok, ok, I know....not very likely! But stranger shit has happened.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 07:52:03 pm »

Actually I have found that making there time here as unenjoyable as possible will stunt their time here. Ignoring them will feed the illusion that people like them. Letting them know that having a shit personality on eq with a smaller, tighter community than wow wont work is the fastest way to get rid of them. Though it does make them louder while they are here.

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 09:49:47 pm »

Hmm good point my boy, good point.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 04:42:52 pm »

Was browsing old posts on eqemu looking for something and came across this gem and it pretty well fits.
From: http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showpost.php?p=90083&postcount=84
Give it up while you're behind. In fact, you're the kind of behind that a person with no legs in a ten-mile marathon being harrassed by a pack of wild dogs while God constantly raises new mountain chains in his path and flaws in the space-time continuum makes him move backwards would exhibit.
Shit, you'd even be behind him.

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 09:46:49 pm »

Thought i'd chime in, he is still continuously griefing OOC
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 06:21:56 am »

Yeah pretty funny how he can blow up in OOC and cuss everyone out but the second someone tells him to stop acting like a "assclown" he threatens to email Hunter over it.
His retard logic is pretty powerful shit.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 11:43:01 am »

Yeah pretty funny how he can blow up in OOC and cuss everyone out but the second someone tells him to stop acting like a "assclown" he threatens to email Hunter over it.
His retard logic is pretty powerful shit.

This is what he did, He whined and cried to Hunter that I hurt his feelings. Then he does this shit Day after day in OOC.. It's kinda Bullshit..

-Hate"
jamey0181

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 11:56:30 am »

yeah it's sorta funny but him and the entire guild last chance that he's in  are starting in my book to rank up with that other asshat that was banned a couple year's back for ninja looting in qvic forgot his name been so long what's even funnier is that he unguilded last night after i called him on it think he's the an alt of the begging newb from ooc
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 12:05:21 pm by jamey0181 » Logged
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 03:47:53 pm »

Try a few periods in there occasionally. Maybe a comma or 2 also.

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 06:42:51 pm »

Try a few periods in there occasionally. Maybe a comma or 2 also.

Pfft grammer meh
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 07:55:29 pm »

Pfft grammer meh

grammar
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 08:06:51 pm »

lol

-Hate"
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 84