Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 04:56:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Equipping Multiple Augments  (Read 5111 times)
Xypher

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:41:18 am »

Got a newbie question here; I read on a post before but can't seem to find it.

I'm trying to equip multiple of the same augment (yes the piece has more than one slot) but it's not letting me. What I remember from the post was that I need to augment the piece with some kind of placeholder augment(s) first?
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 08:54:19 am »

buy the grey gem off the  aug dude that goes into anything.
Example for an item with 3 slot 8

hp aug + grey gem - hp aug + grey gem + hp aug = Looks like this
Slot 1,Type8: Grey
Slot 2,Type8: Grey
Slot 3,Type8: HP

Now remove Slot 2 grey gem and add a HP aug.
Then remove the slot 1 grey gem and add the last HP aug.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 08:55:09 am »

hi Xyph

yes if u wanna do same augment in same item

2 Slots / Dummy , Augment then remove dummy and put augement inside

3slots / Augment , Dummy put now the augment out and an other dummy in now looks Dummy Dummy Augment next step is remove middle slot Dummy Empty Augment and do an Augment inside now Dummy Augment Augment okay not many left right ;p good luck! on ur own work

Xypher

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 09:00:21 am »

Thank you both!
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 12:40:53 pm »

For some reason gray gems for me wont go 2 in a weapon. I usually use the gray gem and a mossy or skystone or whatever from qvic, LDoN, etc.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 12:50:05 pm »

For some reason gray gems for me wont go 2 in a weapon. I usually use the gray gem and a mossy or skystone or whatever from qvic, LDoN, etc.

You have to use the same trick as getting any of the same two augs except use one of the aug you are inserting as a PH.

So Strike then Grey gets the Grey in the second slot. Remove the Strike and you should be able to put a Grey in the first slot and you will then have 2 greys in the same weapon
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 02:23:56 pm by Mattnaik » Logged

Hulkmad
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 02:18:18 pm »

People that say this or blame the client just fail to do it correctly, it can be a pain in the ass at times and its not hard to get another aug to use as a ph so whichever method gets your augs in your gear/weapons.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 06:57:50 pm »

I really wish the tier5+ gear only had one socket and just all had 1000 more hp (or 100 mana regen for wizards).

I'm going through T5 right now and I have just been hanging on to my armor molds rather than making stuff as I go because it seriously takes like a full minute to de-aug a previous piece and re-aug an upgrade.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)