Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:28:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MQ2Twist not working with Epic.  (Read 5100 times)
Evever

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2013, 02:22:03 pm »

I've tried it many different ways.  Here's current layout.

Code:
[MQ2Twist]
Delay=33
Quiet=0
Adjust=1
[Click_4]
CastTime=4
ReCastTime=200
Name=DISABLED
Slot=DISABLED
[Click_10]
CastTime=20
ReCastTime=600
Name=Disabled
Slot=13

Now, I've tried Name=Blade of Vesagren Epic 3.0 -- I've tried Disabled.. Slot I've tried Disabled -- Main Hand -- Off Tank -- Slot 13... Nothing. Notta, not working.

And every time I've changed the INI - I've /plugin mq2twist unload -- load----/bccmd quit /bccmd connect... WHich should reload the INI, right?... ANyway, not working, if anyone could figure it out, awesome, works great with /twist 1 2 3 4. =P...

Thanks.
jamey0181

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:00:45 pm »

should show everything u need here just read it http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=3281.0
Kielohawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 11:25:30 pm »

Ok, I was having the same troubles.  Tried everything. Then I remembered that file locations effect how some of the plugins work.  If you are having this problem, move your MQ2 directory out to your desktop! I had my MQ2 file inside the Everquest folder and it would not let me twist the epic. It kept saying, "unidentified item (10)".

I used to have problems with the maps plugin, my EQ file was inside the Program Files (x86) folder in windows 7, when I moved the entire /sony/everquest directory to the Program Files folder, it started working great.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Iamthedevil, he mentioned that he keeps his MQ2 folder on the desktop and that was the fix!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:30:46 pm by Kielohawk » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 04:07:43 am »

Windows 7 sometimes is funky with permissions. I never run MQ2 inside of the EQ directory.....its always in my root drive (C). Same with my EZ client.....my Underfoot directory is never in program files or any similar folder. To avoid issues I always run it from C. Pretty sure I have that advice in the guide, too.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 89