Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 08:40:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Ultimate Weapons 02-01-13  (Read 16351 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2013, 05:55:13 am »

The Ultimate Weapons are now available.

Task to turn in your 100 essences for 1 token is from npc in Crafters Guild.

Crafters Guild Recipe Book is up to date on required recipes.

Right now they are not lore, but I am probably going to make all 5 types of weapons lore to each other since I sort of over looked that players could have a Primary weapon + bow equipped for double stats which I don't want cuz the final rank currently is 1 million HP. So next reboot they might be lore to each other.

You will how ever soon after I create the quest, will be allowed to swap your Ultimate Weapons for other types by handing it to an npc. Would just cycle through the 5 types of weapons of same rank. Quest is not created yet, and probably another thing that will be added after next reboot.

Off topic but also for next reboot, anyone that has a 2-handed epic augment in their 1-handed loping plains weapon will have them deleted! I have the script now and will put it in place during next reboot. If your doing this, then you know who you are. Its not intended cause the 2hand version have double the HP. The epic augments are already 'fixed' to have the proper restriction but still need to be deleted for those that inserted pre nerf. You been warned!

Keep me posted on stuff like the Task, Ranks, Recipes, etc. It was randomly tested and working 100% so far. If anything is proven to be broken and has a fix, then I'll reimburse any items lost (to the first person that tells me about it). But I doubt there would be any issues.

Make sure each essence turn in gives you credit towards the task. If you turn in 100 essences without checking only to notice your task didn't update, then too bad, no reimbursements. Zones do crash, but hopefully this won't be issue the way I coded it, as stated in previous topic.

Enjoy!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 06:28:10 am »

Added some quick code to swap out your Ultimate Weapons between the 5 types (1hs 1hb 2hb dagger bow). Currently works now and is live.

After next reboot, they will be lore can have only 1 UW at a time.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 03:24:36 pm »

can we get an image of each rank?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 09:47:36 pm »

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 10:59:07 pm »

People do know they can go to the bazaar and get links there for anything right?

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Udeni

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 12:21:16 am »

Wait, how do you get links for anything from the bazaar? Definitely gonna check that out.

EDIT: nvm, figured it out. Gotta go to /buyer and in the bottom left hand corner there's the search thing. Neat.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 12:40:30 am by Udeni » Logged

Opeij - Paladin, Udenii - Warrior, Dustoff - Cleric, Udeni - Berzerker, Intap - Wizard, Tempten - Shaman, Inedu - Enchanter, Ewoida - Druid, Gusis - Bard, Ranyp - Mage
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 12:21:10 am »

Made 40+ clears in OOT tonight trying to get the Long Sword off of Larisa Gelrith/Ascania Halvbin, no luck. Solo, group and guild instances, no go. Also tried npcs in OT, and Gfay. Heard from a friend it only took them 6 clears. Any ideas?
dartonion

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 03:16:53 am »

i got it first kill guess i got lucky.sometimes its a bitch when ur lookin for a specific item.Curse of the RNG

RAWR!!!!
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 05:26:55 am »

So far 6 people have UW's.

2 people have rank 1
2 people have rank 2
1 people have rank 7
1 people have rank 9

Maybe quest is too easy? Seems people are getting this faster than I expected. Might have to make it 250 essences per rank? Or increase the plat requirement of having some super gem = 10 magical blue diamonds?

Anyways, congrats to the first players to get this ultra rare item.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 06:12:58 am »

Maybe quest is too easy?

Some have been hoarding essences since you told us about the UW many months ago. Anyone starting from zero will take a long time to get 100 of each.

Denzig <STONE>
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 06:28:01 am »

Damn hoarders making it look too easy! (which its not)

jmaneuv011

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 08:44:56 am »

As it stands you need probably 500-600 million plat in Essences to get one.  Seems difficult enough to me
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 03:37:21 pm »

As stated, people have been hoarding since the day you said UW would take 100 essences. In no way is it easy.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 05:55:20 pm »

My suggestion for the next new big thing is that you not tell anyone what the required components are till the quest goes live.  Either that, or make it out of components that cannot be collected till after the quest goes live...

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
jmaneuv011

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 06:10:09 pm »

With a server that has been online for a few years I don't think having all of two players with significant progress (which I count as being past Dragon Minors) is too much
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 86
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)