Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 03:11:31 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Author Topic: Plat and No-Drop  (Read 28410 times)
sylaray

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2013, 04:22:51 pm »

I also agree with making augs limited to epic level.  That alone is a great idea.
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2013, 04:22:57 pm »

i really think u banned the duping person normaly we are all now okay 100% rule following players atm online more or less ;p

do all to the old style and work on an system how to avoid the OP lowies

SotA / ManaNeck / Ultimate Weapon / Strike Augments !

and about 1000 Loping Essence sniff... i was one run on tour whis blarr and i saw popping like 20-25 Wrath = 20-25 Essence... what ever i clear never looted more as 5 Essence !!!

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2013, 04:27:48 pm »

Server still down right now cause I'm cleaning up the database if there is any chance for removing the no-drop tag, in addition to requiring aug slot changes.

Right now I'm working on items.

Might do a plat wipe too, haven't decided yet. Maybe anything over 25 or 50 million plat which seems to be the average legit high for end gamers.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2013, 04:34:43 pm »

Just learned how to use that plat wipe tool myself!  Tongue

Had to edit it though since I had values breaking the max platinum =\

Really glad something is being done though. Random people duping to finish UW9 is pretty lame

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2013, 05:01:53 pm »

If you are to make the augs lelved to some epics my suggestion would be 5.0 and up strike 8's. (Party because withough the 5.0 you cannot even enter anguish and alot of 5.0's are already equiped with 8's

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2013, 05:03:05 pm »

Right now focusing on items/plat on certain people/guild. Some will be banned, and some will have plat/items reduced or deleted. Trying not to hurt the 99% of the population. Still actively working on it and realize EZ is still down. We'll be up again today. Might even allow trading again, and then work on new aug slots for strike augs by next reboot after we're up.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2013, 05:06:09 pm »

Public Hanging!! Let us know who these fucktards are. !! I mean come on these guys still have 100 millions across toons!!

and for the 1st person that says maybe they farmed it..  a quick Bullshit is in order I can farm the hell out of money and don't have 100M across any toon. And most of these pukes are short time players..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2013, 05:09:30 pm »

Public Hanging!! Let us know who these fucktards are. !! I mean come on these guys still have 100 millions across toons!!

100mil isnt much you slacker.. if you did more than RoA you might have decent money!

edit... jump on TS3 Fugi!

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2013, 05:12:08 pm »

100mil isnt much you slacker.. if you did more than RoA you might have decent money!

edit... jump on TS3 Fugi!

Not saying I can't and don't farm that much pp but these guys don't have the resources you and I have to do it across multiple toons bro that is the issue...

And my broke ass is good on cash atm =D I got enough to make the last 2 ranks of UW... when ever you give me your essences... wait.. nm..

sec on ts3 brt

« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 05:15:33 pm by Fugitive » Logged

-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2013, 05:18:07 pm »

So far the players/guild I'm targeting will be having over 2.7 billion plat total deleted.

This is just a test on a backup copy to make sure I don't screw up the live database.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2013, 05:20:42 pm »

I really like the epic aug restriction idea, its fair and balanced.

for SOA there should be restrictions set as well, ie:

SOA 1-5 must be T1 flagged
SOA 5-10 must be T2 flagged
SOA 10-15 must be T3 flagged
SOA 15-20 must be T4 flagged
SOA 20-25 must be T5 flagged
SOA 25-30 T6
31+ SOA = T7 flagged

instead of flagging epics you could just require flag for aug

strike 1 or 2 = T3 flag
strike 3-4 T4 flag
strike 5-6 T5
strike 7-8 T6
strike 9 T7

and the final combine is no drop, so you can trade the essences all you want, but you cant make a strike 9 on a toon that is T4 flagged, and you cant trade it to him either because the final combine is no drop.

which means everyone will have to do crafter's guild quest, whats the wrong in that? really? its a pretty easy quest.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2013, 05:35:00 pm »

Honestly Guys everyone has these awesome fixes.. I'm not going to take that away from any of ya'll at all..

Hunter made a choice to lock things down  for a while

-yeah it sucks / sucked

-it also prevented any further economy hiccups while he can take a chance to look at this and get some type of fix going.

-He was up working on this most of yesterday evening and now today too, so he didn't forget about us and wasn't just planning on leaving it as is.. (he needed sleep yo!)

-Hunter listens to the community and makes changes and adjustments as he can we all know this due to the recent changed in EZ as a whole for the good.

Lets all just relax and be calm and keep giving good ideas and or code so he can get a fix in order, so we all can dance with our essences and augs on whatever toons they are on.

The good thing is sounds like most of the assclowns will be banned/stripped or whatever not effecting the normal players as much.

By the way there are a lot of ass clowns that are still out there that know they bought "hot shit" ... come on. quit being a fucking tool and don't play dumb its obvious.

-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2013, 05:51:13 pm »

I just deleted 9438 items from the inventory table. Sometimes an 'item' could be a stack. So a stack of 100 would count as 1 item (with stack count of 100).

This is in addition to the plat getting deleted.

And yes, I had to sleep last night, woke up a few hrs ago.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2013, 06:00:32 pm »

Sweet, glad you are able to dig through and find the stuff and get it deleted. Would be nice if we were able to get names of the people so we can publicly scorn them. Thank you for the update.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2013, 06:03:25 pm »

I can't wait to see the gimps that got shit deleted come to forums and QQ about how they got it...

-Hate"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110